Petit BamBou: Mindfulness 4+
Meditation Made Simple
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
* Leading European free mindfulness app *
* More than 9 million people meditate with joy and confidence thanks to Petit BamBou *
Petit BamBou is a multilingual meditation and mindfulness app with over 2,000 guided meditation sessions in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch.
Learn simple, practical techniques alongside certified and experienced instructors
Discover and practice meditation developed by dedicated and renowned experts. You will find guided meditations ranging from 3 to 20 minutes allowing everyone, beginner or experienced, to progress in their practice at their own pace.
A wide range of free content, accessible to all with no requirement to subscribe.
By creating your account, you will have unlimited access to:
- 13 Discovery sessions included in the “Discovery” & “Discovery for kids” programs
- 3 "Meditations of the day"
- The Free Meditation tool, with customizable, non-guided sessions
- The 3 minute "Calming breath" Meditation
- The Free Breathing tool
- A selection of exclusive music and sounds for relaxation
- Animated stories
More than 2000 themed meditation sessions focusing on:
- Letting go
- Smiling at anxiety
- Joy at Work
- Mindful time management
- Positive thinking
The best meditation app for kids according to a European university study from 2020
Meditating for 10 minutes a day cultivates your ability to:
- Ground yourself in the present by concentrating on your breathing
- Observe your thoughts and emotions without judgment
- Train your attention and improve your concentration
- Prepare for a good night sleep
- Develop gratitude and self-compassion
- Listen to your intuition and make mindful decisions
Premium content, to advance your practice:
If you enjoyed the free content, feel free to subscribe, so that you can:
- Access more than 2000 exclusive meditation sessions
- Discover a new "Meditation of the Day" every morning, available in 3 adjustable lengths
- Listen to all our sounds, music and relaxation produced just for you
- All of this, of course, available on all your devices: phones, tablets and computers.
If you wish, you can connect Petit BamBou to the Apple Health application to follow your progress, to add your Mindfulness time.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY, SUBSCRIPTION, PRICING:
• Within the application, Petit BamBou offers a six-month subscription at €41.99.
• If the subscription takes place in another currency, this price may vary slightly due to the conversion fees applied according to your country’s banking rules.
• Payment for your subscription will be charged to your account following confirmation of your order.
• The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period. The bank account associated with your payment card will therefore be charged via your iTunes account.
• You can stop the automatic renewal from your iTunes account at any time. In order to avoid undesired renewal, this should be done at least 24 hours before the expiry of the subscription. No reimbursement will be possible for the unused period of your subscription.
• You can find more details in our general conditions of use: https://www.petitbambou.com/meditation/conditions-generales-d-utilisation
• You can find our commitment to respecting your privacy here: https://www.petitbambou.com/meditation/vie-privee
The long-awaited update is here! Here is a new display of our catalogue, which we hope will improve the way you browse and select our content.
The daily meditation tool is more visible, and you can now access the calming breath tool or start a 5-minute soothing breath (cardiac coherence) session with just one click.
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to follow, non-judgemental method for learning to increase awareness & the difference between thoughts, emotions, & consciousness through meditation. Not “fluffy” or too “hippy-ish.” Feels more concrete and simple to follow, esp for beginners and skeptics. Builds on itself so one can truly feel progress, one simple step at a time. Really helps one recognize his/her own emotions and how they connect/affect one’s cognitive and physical reactions. By being more aware of these processes, we learn how to better navigate & manage them. Highly recommend. Children’s version also awesome for kids.
Skeptic turned fan
I had gotten progressively open to trying out the whole meditation thing. I downloaded a couple of apps and ended up feeling like a dummy, which I was, I just didn’t want to acknowledge it I guess. Petit bambou gave me the space to try toe-dipping then wading in it and eventually sneaking off to go full on swimming with backstrokes et al in it. How did I become this addicted? Lawd !
Developer Response ,
Hi ! Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience with Petit BamBou. We're so proud to be able to accompany you on your meditation journey... Our goal is to make this awesome tool that is meditation, accessible to everyone. It's truly amazing to read that it worked for you. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any question : email@example.com :)
There are lots of good meditation apps available. Each one has particular strengths and weaknesses. Most have an introductory course. Petit BamBou has the best introductory courses, Basics 1-4. It exposes you to a wide range of techniques that will really help you notice things about how your mind works that you never noticed before. The weakness of Petit BamBou is that is often sounds like the guide is reading a script. It’s a good script but at times the vocal pacing sounds like the guide is just reading the words rather than spontaneously saying them. Nonetheless, the content and detail of the guidance is very good.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FeelVeryBien SARL
- 93.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 FeelVeryBien s.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $8.49
- Half-yearly subscription $38.99