Argo - Boating Navigation 4+
Charts, Routes, Tracks, Log
Argo Navigation, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Argo™ is an easy-to-use navigation and social boating app – FREE to download and FREE to use! Find and route to new destinations anywhere in North America, track your boat trips, see boating friends on the water, get real-time local knowledge from other boaters and more!
Want a safer, easier way to navigate your boat? Looking to go somewhere new, or wondering where your friends are on the water? Argo is your go-to boating app for navigation & social boating.
FREE features (details below) include:
* Unlimited NOAA/USACE charts across North America
* Auto and manual routing to thousands of water destinations
* Captain’s Log to plan and save boat trip details
* Current weather conditions
* Social features to see and connect with friends and club members on the water
Premium upgrade features include:
* All Argo free features
* Offline Charts – download charts and routes to use offline if connectivity is lost
* Weather, Wind & Tides – get extended 7-day marine weather forecast with daily and hourly conditions anywhere in North America
With the FREE Argo boating app you get:
NAVIGATION AND ROUTING
* Auto or Manual Routing – enter your boat’s draft and Argo will create a color-coded safe route, customized for your boat, or choose to manually plot routes
* Map Views – navigate using different map types (Standard, Satellite, Terrain, NOAA ENC) with auto, day or night modes
* Map Data – clean interface with easy-to-use map icons for navigation and points of interest
* Depth & Contours – avoid shallow water with water depth numbers and contour shading on charts
* Trip Planning – create a route and see distance, estimated time of arrival (ETA) and estimated fuel usage
* Voyage Tracking – see your GPS position, track, speed, remaining distance, updated ETA, and estimated fuel used
* Record Track – record your track without having to create a route or start a voyage and get trip information along the way
* Captain’s Log – save planned, past and favorite routes, tracks and voyages in a Captain’s Log with trip details
* Find Points of Interest – search thousands of destinations on the water in selected areas on the map with easy-to-use categories like marinas, restaurants, anchorages, fuel docks, ramps and more!
LOCAL BOATING KNOWLEDGE
* Real-Time Reports – our crowdsourced local reports from other boaters help you navigate safely with report pins placed around you for hazards in the water, map issues and more.
* Place Details – see details for places like fuel, amenities, transient dock info and how to contact. Add places (public or private) that may be missing.
* Local Reviews – see reviews and photos from other boaters for local points of interest on or near water
* Connect with Friends – easily sync Facebook and phone contacts to invite friends
* Search for Friends – find boaters you may know on Argo with new search capabilities by affiliation (marina or boat club) or with our friend suggestions for people you may know on Argo
* See Friends on the Water – see where other Argo users are on the water (with privacy settings)
* Message – send other boaters an Ahoy, or message friends to meet-up
* Social Feed – share voyages, photos and other updates to friends with Argo’s social feed
Compatible with iPhone or iPad - FREE to download and FREE to use!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY
We are building an active boating community within the Argo app that you can turn to for navigation advice, local knowledge, destination reviews, and more. Share your favorite voyages on your feed. Leave reviews on your favorite places. Drop a local report pin to help your fellow boater.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please send us a message... we welcome boater feedback and we’re working hard to make this your go-to boating app! Send an email to email@example.com.
Learn more at www.argonav.io
Instagram, Facebook and Twitter: @argonavigation
Ahoy! We got a big release filled with features for your next boating weekend! Check it out!
- New Captain's Log Reports for exporting a summary of your voyages, routes, and tracks in PDF format
- New My Places section within your Profile to manage your private and suggested public place pins
- Added electric power as an option for your boat settings
- Plus, several other bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing for dummies
This app is amazing for dummies. I went fishing with my boyfriend on his boat and we got lost on the way home. My first mistake was to trust him when he said let’s she where this stream takes us.. and to my gut feeling, he had no idea how to take us back to the boat dock. I remember scrolling past this tik tok and found this app! And thank goodness this one saved me because I am navigation illiterate when it comes to boating navigation. This one is by far the most easiest and colorful one yet. It was easy to follow. Definitely understood where I was going! And the best part was, I got to tell my boyfriend I was right! 10/10 would use over and over and over again. Especially when he tries to pull “let’s see where this takes us” line again. Now I don’t have to worry and can enjoy and relax my boat ride, and try to out fish him this time. Thank you to your daughter who posted the tik tok. And thank you to the creator who made it easy for girls who don’t understand boat navigation or who are just dumb and don’t understand it in general. Either way it was helpful!
Best app for daily boaters or just occasional fishers
My father takes very frequent trips on his boat for the past 5-6 years and I showed him this app a few days ago & he LOVES it he hasn’t stopped using it it tells him everything he needs to know it lets him choose his own route, it’s basically google maps but for boats! This app is amazing and my father loves it definitely recommend, they have a whole section just for updates & this about the app, you can create your own boat profile and it shows you things best for your boat, it has a compass & tells about you how deep the water under you possibly is, it shows your speed, weather, winds & tides & it’s just amazing all the way around, my dad says give the creator a 10/10 love this & thank you for making it easier & really safer for my dad to be out by himself.
Best boating app!!
I recently started using the boating app Argo and I have to say it has completely changed my boating experience! Argo is an incredibly user-friendly and well designed app that provides a wealth of information and features for boaters of all levels. Argo has a fantastic navigation system that is both reliable and easy to use. The app provides detailed maps and charts as well as helpful route planning tools they make it simple to plot out a course and stay on track white out in the water. perhaps my favorite feature of Argo however is its social component. The app allows you to connect with other boaters in your area share tips and advice and even join groups and events. overall if you love boating I highly recommend you to get this app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Argo Navigation, LLC
- 77.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Argo Navigation, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Argo Premium $19.99