The ArmCare App is designed to be used with the ArmCare Strength Sensor.
ArmCare Technology uses your strength, fatigue and recovery data to individualize training and unlock the potential for huge velocity gains.
Gone are the days of using the same arm care band routine. The future is knowing where you are weak, how your arm fatigues and if you are recovering optimally between outings.
Thousands of players and over 20 MLB teams are using the ArmCare technology to monitor arm health and velocity.
HOW IT WORKS
1. MEASURE YOUR STRENGTH
Using the ArmCare Sensor, accurately measure the strength & range of motion of your arm in 5 minutes…with no assistance needed.
2. CHECK YOUR KEY METRICS
Strength, Fatigue, Recovery are used to individualize throwing programs, bullpens, pitch counts, velocity programs, pitch design & mechanics
3. ARMCARE OPTIMIZED FOR YOU
The app prescribes customized arm care programs to attack your weak links. You know exactly what training to do to get results fast
- Players will get real metrics on their rotator cuff strength the same way a bat sensor helps dial in swing path and launch angle.
- Players will receive custom arm care programs everyday to help strengthen their weak links, rather than a one size fits all program.
- Each player will know exactly what to do to keep his arm feeling fresh and strong all season long.
No Medical Advice:
- The Program provides general information only and does not constitute providing medical or health care services of any kind, nor engagement in human subjects research.
- The information provided in the Program is not medical advice and should not be treated as such.
Arm Care subscription Premium:
Arm Care plans:
Payments and Renewal:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Account settings at any time after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active period.
Improvement: Sensor re-connection during an exam and fonts issues corrected.
Ratings and Reviews
What can be improved and what’s already good
I think that the ArmCare app is great for athletes of all sorts and they just make it easier for you to track your progress and see things about your arm you can’t see anywhere else. It’s amazing. The only thing that can be improved for me and I bet a lot of other people is the training from home. If you don’t have a device to connect it to you have to do pretty pointless workouts instead. This makes sense for business so people buy your product to get the full experience but it isn’t good coming from someone who generally cant afford it. Other than that, I think it’s a truly remarkable app seeing the things that it can do. I really do love it!
Ive had the program for 2 weeks now. This app is so well designed. All the numbers are displayed in an organized fashion and it is very easy to find your results from different tests. The workouts are vey clear and have great instructional videos.
I got this for a Christmas present and easily was able to diagnose my weak links and will be starting a customized program based on what will improve my performance and injury risks the most. Can’t wait to work on improving these metrics.
BTW: I never review apps. It has to be good for me to go out of my way to give a review
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fitworks, Inc
- 157.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 ArmCare All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $45.99