ArtikPix - Full is an engaging articulation app with flashcard and matching activities for children with speech sound delays. Among the many features in ArtikPix - Full, group scoring is available with an unlimited number of students per group in the flashcard and matching activities. Scores can be collected as students practice sounds in words and sentences.
Utilizing fun and modern graphics, ArtikPix - Full has all 24 decks with 40 cards each (113 cards in r deck, 1,033 total cards) for the following sounds: b, ch, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, l-blends, m, n, p, r, r-blends, s, s-blends, sh, t, th, v, w, y, z. As part of a step-by-step process, decks and corresponding sound positions are configured for student profiles. The configurations are saved for each student, so they are automatically available in the activities.
In ArtikPix - Full, the flashcard and matching activities have features in common like audio and video recording, default audio, and group scoring. The activities do have differences, though. The flashcard activity includes word and sentence levels; whereas, the matching activity includes the word level with 3 matching levels: Easy (3 pairs), Medium (6 pairs), and Hard (10 pairs).
ArtikPix - Full includes the following features:
• Group scoring for an unlimited number of students
• A wizard (aka setup assistant) provides a step-by-step process to easily configure the following for each new student: name, decks, sound positions, syllable lengths, grammatical levels (word, sentence), and matching level
• A student profile provides an easy way to view student notes and scores, and to update student configurations
• Auto-play of default audio
• Tap-to-play default audio
• Audio and video recording features - videos can be saved to your camera roll
• Collect data by tallying independent and prompted responses for student sound positions (e.g., initial th, er)
• Take notes for a student in or out of a session
• Tallied data is automatically converted to percentage based data
• Student data organized by sessions that are open or completed; the latter of which can be reopened
• Create custom cards for use in the flashcard and matching activities
• Data rings provide a better view of student scores
• Export student data for a range of dates to report progress during a period of time
• Configurable options across the app for audio (e.g., tap-to-play), and visual (e.g., hide matched cards).
• Undo tallying mistakes by tapping the undo button at the bottom of each activity screen
- iOS 13 compatibility
- Minimum deployment target increased to iOS 12
- Copyright information updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still love it!
I’ve used this app for years and I still love it. My students love it too.
This app is almost perfect! It has words and sentences, in all word positions, and I love the audio voice record so the kids can play back and listen to their own productions. (They are very excited about this, too.) It is VERY easy to use. I bought it yesterday and my students have spent their whole therapy sessions on it today; they especially like to have their own picture signify when it is their turn. Even the flashcards are more fun than traditional ones. It is flexible because you can require the student to say the word as many times as you want so that you get multiple productions. This app has just enough data tracking features to track quickly (and not too many that I wouldn't even use, as I've seen in other apps). It even has /p, b, m/ which are less common sounds to work on. My only suggestions for improvement would be to split R into the different vocalic types (er, ear, air, etc.). I also wish it would turn "landscape" with my iPad because the type of case I have only stands it sideways--but the app is vertical.
The Absolute Best Artic App Out There!
As all school based SLP's know, hauling your stuff between schools or even up and down the hallway if you are doing a "quick artic" program, can be back breaking. Then sometimes you don't have what you need. With this app, all your worries and backaches are gone! You have all your artic cards at your fingertips! With the new updates you can choose to include the sound in all positions of words or limit the deck to one position. You can include multiple sounds in one deck. It really is amazing and incredibly fun for your kids. My speech kids beg to "play" with this app! The pictures are clean and clear. The kids get to flip the pages and mark their own productions. Best of all, you can mark a production correct or incorrect multiple times on each word. The other products I have tried will not allow for multiple productions and data collection on individual words! I LOVE this app and would recommend it to anyone! It has certainly made my job much easier and so much fun for all!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.