Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
Introducing the newly revamped Status for mobile, featuring titles, task blocks, and sections. Create new status updates on web. Then, view the all-new interface on mobile.
This update also includes general bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using Asana for years now and it’s met almost every single one of my needs when it comes to organizing and prioritizing my tasks for the day/week. The color scheme and layout is easy on the eyes and easy to maneuver. I’ve tried dozens of habit trackers/to-do apps and keep coming back to Asana. Great app overall, but I would love to see a couple of new things in future updates.
1) The ability to prioritize the ‘All projects’ part of the Home section (rearrange them like in the ‘My Tasks’ section).
2) It would be great to be able to see everything I write if an entry into ‘My Tasks’ is a bit longer than one line. The ability to have a double-line task would be awesome and much more convenient than having to tap the task to see the whole name.
All in all, a great app and would highly recommend.
Great App BUT Missing these 2 features are killing team work and productivity
Asana has really been a game change for me personally. BUT, not so much for my team. People are typically stressed out and overwhelmed with Asana because of these 3 things.
1- IOS and even on Web app, it’s EXTREMELY difficult getting to the conversations area. As a result, people on my team resort to random and chaotic text/email threads. Solution? Have a dedicated conversations/chat area on iOS, easy to find and not hidden away. It’s questionable how they placed conversations deep within project area. For those new to Asana and even tech for that matter, it’s really a pain to get people to use a tool when important features are tucked away.
2- Feedback from my team has suggested that it is equally confusing and difficult trying to find files, folders and reference material. Sure Asana has a dedicated space hidden to find files and app for a particular project however, there really needs to be a central are to not just see files/folders but have ways of organizing as see fit. In our business, our team is constantly using the same documents for projects or our business. Solution? Create a a documents/folders dashboards are for which to store and save files with flexibility. Basecamp did this the best having hierarchy and easy accessibility for documents and folders.
We have been using asana extensively to manage both tasks and communication throughout all branches of the company. It’s a lifeline and an extremely valuable tool! Since the newest update a week ago, the work efficiency has been effected significantly. Unread messages are condensed into a drop down accordion (good), but even when you click on the drop down arrow parts of the threads gets cut off and we have to click into every conversation to read the full thread (bad). This is very inconvenient due to the start-from-first formatting in asana, rather than starting from the last comment and scrolling back to historical comments. This means A LOT of scrolling, and creating new/duplicate tasks, just to reduce the amount of scrolling before arriving at the latest comments. The “like” 👍🏻 feature is also less useful now as messages get condensed.
We are using asana for very time sensitive updates and tasks. Some employees may receive thousands of updates per day through all the various projects. With the new update, this makes it very difficult to handle the higher volume collaboration that asana is such a great resource for!
- Asana, Inc.
- 57 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Asana, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.