Take control of your meetings with Attendant for Zoom. Easily manage audio/video, counts, raised hands, breakout rooms, chats, and your waiting room. Use Attendant as host/co-host while connected to a Zoom meeting from another device. Tap into these useful automations:
• Manage Breakout Rooms from your mobile device
• Unmute and lower a hand with a single tap
• Export participant list for record keeping
• Quick tap management of participant audio/video
• Manage participants from the video grid
• Search from the video grid
• Get attendee count (based on count in name)
• Actions to mute/unmute all and turn on/off all cameras
• Mute Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Turn Off Camera for Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Easily manage your Waiting Room
• Long press to take a quick look at a participant's video
• Chat with participants
Upgrade to Attendant Pro to unlock the following:
• Threaded chat and broadcast direct messages to multiple participants
• Automatically mute specific participants
• Always Admit: optionally choose to always admit specific names into your meeting
• Count attendance to quickly mark the number of attendees on each connection
• Auto readmit participants when they reconnect
• Video: configure size, manually sort, and configure external display
• Rename mode to quickly rename participants
• Optionally persist renames across multiple meetings
• Breakout room shuffle
• Configure comment workflow
• Comment counting
• Sort raised hands by time, name, or comment count
• Manage unlimited raised hands
• Themes & Icons
Please note that webinars are not currently supported. Attendant for Zoom uses the Zoom SDK but is not endorsed, certified, warrantied, or supported by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. If Zoom changes their policies or capabilities of their SDK this app may lose access.
If you choose to purchase an Attendant Pro subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Updated to latest Zoom SDK, improved join experience, and crash fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazing app. However, with the newest update , we have run into an issue where leaving the app for more than a couple minutes, the meeting disconnects, and you have to reconnect again. We never had this problem in previous versions, and we are hoping this situation can be rectified so we can continue using this amazing app.
Great tool for maintaining control
I host zoom meetings of over 60 participants where multiple attendees present information, as well as discussion and interaction with multiple attendees and this app has really simplified maintaining control of those meetings. At times running training sessions over zoom can turn into a bit of bedlam. It’s easy to arrange for orderly flow of those meetings with Attendant, even to take attendance.
It’s helpful in keeping any disruptions to a minimum by quickly identifying rogue live microphones and control video displays. I like that as soon as video or microphone goes live, the user shows up in the display on the iPad. In general users have their cameras off unless presenting or having a q&a in the meetings I run so it’s helpful to quickly identify and shut off those random inputs.
I’d recommend Attendant to anyone who coordinates similar Zoom conferences, especially with the recent additions.
Good night friend, a while ago I bought the Attendant application and I loved it very much because I have to organize religious meetings every week and interested people enter who do not know how to put their name so they enter with the name of the mobile device for example iPhone or iPad or Toshiba2738. The instruction was given that we cannot admit people who do not put their first and last names. So they stay in the waiting room until they change the name themselves. But on many occasions they do not change it and they miss the meeting. I would like that from the attendant application I could write a message to everyone in the waiting room. to tell you that they have to change their name in order to be admitted to the meeting. will it be possible to achieve that?
Developer Response ,
Thanks! Check out 1.8.1 for waiting room messaging.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Think Tap Work, LLC
- 126.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2023 Think Tap Work LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Attendant Pro $2.99
- Attendant Pro $19.99
- Attendant Pro $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.