This is the highly recommended and praised Function Generator App - an amazingly great and powerful tone generator. Enriched with a vast amount of features yet it is extremely intuitive and designed for simplicity.
Get to know this great App now! It is very well maintained and has received considerable upgrades over the past years.
So, … what can you do with this App?
• PLAY TEST TONES Sine, Rectangular, Triangular and Sawtooth.
• PLAY FREQUENCY SWEEP TEST TONES in both directions (minimum to maximum frequency and maximum to minimum frequency).
• PLAY VOLUME SWEEPS (from minimum to maximum volume).
• Try the SWEEP REPEAT / WOBBLE function.
• Try the MUSIC TONES PLAYBACK.
• Experiment with the huge FINE TUNE SELECTON, PRESETS SELECTION!
• Or create your own CUSTOM PRESETS!
• And SAVE an endless amount of CONFIGURATIONS (Frequency, Sweep, Noise) for later quick access and direct playback function.
• Even play back different kinds of NOISE – White, Pink, Violet, Grey, Brown, Blue is also supported.
The Function Generator is AMAZINGLY INTUITIVE and SIMPLE!
AND THESE ARE THE ADVANCED SETTINGS/FEATURES:
=> Extending The Frequency Range
=> Extending The Sweep Times
=> Changing Min/Max Slider Frequency Ranges
=> Changing Max Sweep Time Slider Range
=> Changing Signal Amplitude
=> Enabling Of The Sweep Repeat / Wobble Function
=> Frequency Slider Setting to Linear or Logarithmic
=> Left/Right Channel Individual Selection
=> Permanently Saving Custom Presets
=> Saving Of Endless Number Of Audio Configurations
=> Phase Out Setting (custom phase shift of the generated signal)
=> BPM (Beats per Minute) Feature
=> Dual Function Generator
=> MultiTone Generator (playback of up to eight individual tones)
=> Background Theme Selection (Light/Dark)
Check out the new Tutorial page: www.ee-toolkit.com/audio-function-generator
• Added new sweep option. You can now choose between fixed and variable frequency sweeps. A custom sweep step size (Hz) and a custom sweep step duration (s) can be freely selected. This gives you a whole new way to customize your frequency sweeps!
• Added menu to save and load sequences
• Added option to give a sequence a custom name and to rename it
• Fixing clicks in sequence play when going from one part to the other
• Fixed R+L signals going out of phase
Ratings and Reviews
Screwy volume when using the iPhone side buttons. Jumps up and down by 6 or more, also displays wrong volume level (sometimes even shows “muted” when not). NEEDS to be increased and decreased by 1. Slider works fine but I very much dislike sliders especially when they’re that small. Other than that nice app with lots of features. Using on iPhone 12 Pro and iPad Pro 9.7, same issue on both. Please fix! Will change to 5⭐️ when this issue is fixed.
Update: I wasn’t aware the volume button issue was an Apple limitation. Hats off to the developers for being so attentive to the end users. Outstanding app! Money well spent.
Developer Response ,
The increment/decrement of 6 via the volume buttons is implemented that way by Apple. I can’t change this. Since the volume range is 0-100, this is intentional I guess because it would require too many button presses for volume changes. Best, -tom
The details and options of controlling sound waves is more than you could ask for in a iOS app! It’s pure mathematics in your hand... and ears! Although I have many technical/scientific uses for it, I like to set up a deep-bass, oscillation, multiphase-waveform as I lay on a couch with a subwoofer underneath - a fully customizable back massage... the ultimate no-contact TENS device! Thank you to the developer for keeping it up all these years!
528hz, 432hz healing audio & binaural beats
This app makes it easy to play 528hz, 432hz, Solfeggio tones, white noise and other custom audio frequencies for healing and any other audio production, meditation or enjoyment purpose.
Any creative audio professional should get ahold of this app, especially if you want to use non-standard tunings. I use it to match tones, tune songs, audio files and instruments by ear, play true binaural beats, match frequencies on my modular Synthesizer and more. It’s my go-to reference for 432hz, 528hz and Solfeggio tones for my music.
Thanks for making this app!
- DJ Soulfeggio
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Gruber
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Thomas Gruber
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.