Autodesk® FormIt mobile app helps you capture building design concepts digitally anytime, anywhere ideas strike. Use real-world site information to help create forms in context and support early design decisions with real building data. Experience a continuous Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow by synchronizing designs in the cloud for further refinement using Autodesk® Revit® software products and other applications.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools:
•Create forms quickly from a gallery of shapes
•Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
•Save designs to the cloud and share with others
Easy access to site information:
•Set project location in a searchable maps interface
•Import satellite image of your site
•Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
Make early design decisions:
•Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
•Start early program analysis by tracking gross building floor area ratio while you design
Experience a more continuous BIM workflow:
•Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT or SAT file formats
•Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Collaborate seamlessly with your team:
•Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
•Participate in real-time editing sessions with other FormIt users using either the iOS or Web versions
Hello FormIt Fans!
We hope you and yours are safe and healthy, and we’ve got a healthy dose of improvements for you!
Introducing FormIt 2021:
• Reorganized and improved the offerings in the Material Library.
• Added a new green Success message when files are successfully uploaded to BIM 360 Docs.
• Added the ability to disable the Group Work Plane in Visual Styles.
• Section Planes are now ignored when exporting to non-FormIt file types.
• Materials in different Groups now share bitmap data, which reduces FormIt file sizes dramatically and generally improves performance.
Note: files saved in FormIt 2021 (v19.0) but opened in a previous version of FormIt, or converted to Revit using an outdated Add-In, will not display or convert Materials correctly due to this change.
• Fixed an issue where entering large dimensions in mm and cm units would unexpectedly display the entered number without the correct amount of zeroes, in certain language and region settings.
• Fixed an issue where the Ground Plane could partially disappear in Group Edit mode.
• Fixed an issue where the Group Work Plane would Z-fight with the Ground Plane in Group Edit Mode.
See the complete list of fixes and improvements for all releases at https://formit.autodesk.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very nice, but not compatible??
This app is really great to have on a tablet, to do 3D projects. But what I can’t understand is why projects can’t be imported/exported between this and the (also Autodesk) AutoCAD tablet app. Shouldn’t this be a given?
Waiting booleans operations, support .dwg files please. Function Orbit is very slow fixed and much more, team FormIt.
This is useless
To get anything more than making blocks on Google Maps. I need something more robust that doesn't crash. That let's me draw lines every once in a while. Thanks. But, no thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.