Autodesk® FormIt mobile app helps you capture building design concepts digitally anytime, anywhere ideas strike. Use real-world site information to help create forms in context and support early design decisions with real building data. Experience a continuous Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow by synchronizing designs in the cloud for further refinement using Autodesk® Revit® software products and other applications.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools:
•Create forms quickly from a gallery of shapes
•Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
•Save designs to the cloud and share with others
Easy access to site information:
•Set project location in a searchable maps interface
•Import satellite image of your site
•Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
Make early design decisions:
•Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
•Start early program analysis by tracking gross building floor area ratio while you design
Experience a more continuous BIM workflow:
•Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT or SAT file formats
•Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Collaborate seamlessly with your team:
•Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
•Participate in real-time editing sessions with other FormIt users using either the iOS or Web versions
Happy fall, FormIt fans!
While we hope you and yours are remaining safe and healthy, here’s another dose of improvements for your autumn enjoyment!
FormIt 2021.3 is full of performance improvements and feature enhancements, including:
· Improved performance of navigation, selection, inferencing, editing, and Group operations in large models.
· When setting Location and importing satellite imagery, terrain data is now included.
· Added support for applying Levels to Meshes and viewing updated area readouts when Meshes have Levels applied.
· Added automatic flattening of nearly-planar surfaces when converting from a Mesh to a Body.
· Imported images, satellite imagery, and terrain are now automatically placed on their own Layers.
· Added the ability to rotate, scale, and mirror materials on curved surfaces without introducing seams between faces.
· Added the ability to specify the chord length dimension when drawing 3-point Arcs.
· Added "hover inferencing" to reveal vertices, midpoints, and centroids when hovering over edges and faces.
· Improved graphics and reliability of generating inference lines when hovering over vertices for a couple of seconds.
· Improved ease and reliability of generating an inference to an arc or circle centerpoint when hovering over an arc or circle.
For a full list of bug fixes included in this release as well as additional information on the features listed above, please visit: https://formit.autodesk.com/page/release-notes#release-notes-ipad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I always loved autodesk sketchbook
This ones nice
Very nice, but not compatible??
This app is really great to have on a tablet, to do 3D projects. But what I can’t understand is why projects can’t be imported/exported between this and the (also Autodesk) AutoCAD tablet app. Shouldn’t this be a given?
This is useless
To get anything more than making blocks on Google Maps. I need something more robust that doesn't crash. That let's me draw lines every once in a while. Thanks. But, no thanks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 101.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Autodesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.