Hello, Avelo and its NEW mobile app — with an extensive redesign that focuses on your experience as a Customer and makes your travel smoother!
- New User Interface: A modern design for easy navigation and management of your Avelo profile including your Avelo Travel Funds.
- Simplified Trip Management: Make changes or cancel your trips directly from the app, putting you in control of your travel plans; and as always, no change or cancel fees, ever.
- Streamlined Trip Booking: Booking new trips is easy, allowing you to plan your trips with minimal effort.
- Upcoming Trips Overview: Stay organized with a clear view of your upcoming trips and previous trips, conveniently displaying all key details.
- Improved Payment Management: Securely manage your stored payment methods with an upgraded interface, prioritizing the safety of your transactions.
- Mobile Boarding Pass: Receive your mobile boarding pass 24 hours prior to departure for all travelers on your trip.
- Flight Status: Use the app to stay up-to-date on your flight status, arrival and departure times, and gate information.
Download or update now to explore the new Avelo app — your key to a simple and smooth travel experience.
Ratings and Reviews
App needs help!
I don’t quite understand why this app does not show my previous or future trips. Click on “my account” and it goes to My Trips. But… no trips are listed there. What’s the problem? What is the point of the app if I can’t check to see if there has been any change to my flight? My first trip with Avelo, they sent an email (buried in the 217 other emails they send with promotions) saying they canceled my flight and booked me on one the next morning. HELLO! The email should have had in bold letters “🚨IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING YOUR FLIGHT! PLEASE READ!”
It didn’t…it just said “Flight status update..” I HAPPENED to log into my account a few days before to double check everything and when I entered my conf # it gave me a totally diff day and time for my flight… and oh look at that, my flight was canceled and rebooked. The app should be sending push notifications regarding flight changes, reminders to check-in, etc… I had to change my plans which was FINE - glad I checked. But this info should have been in the app… Come on guys! This is simple stuff - every other airline app allows you to access all your flight info and sends reminders. Other than app issues - I had no problem with the actual flight etc… 😏 It was pretty chill and uneventful.
Avelo NEEDS to pay attention to customer experience!
This app is a white labeled, cookie cutter app that does not serve customer needs. I purchased tickets online, but I cannot see them in the app? Why not? As another customer has pointed out, flight status is not shown in the app. Again, why not? The account information that I provided when purchasing tickets online is not present in the app. Why is the app not using the same account info as the website?
What is the point of this app, other than to serve as a sales funnel for tickets? Why would I feel comfortable purchasing tickets through the app if my information isn’t even synced between platforms?
I understand that Avelo may have purchased a white labeled app and has plans to add functionality, but these things are table stakes. This app should be pulled off the App Store until it has the necessary features to serve the minimum expectations of customer experience.
Come on, guys
You have to have used other airlines apps before. 2 things: 1) when I sign in why do I need my email and my password? And why can’t I stay signed in? 2) Way more importantly, when I want to see or manage my reservations AFTER I’ve signed in, don’t ask me for my flight locator number! Why would I know what those random letters and numbers are?! Isn’t signing in with my email and password—the same ones I use to book my flights—why don’t they suffice to just let me look up my reservations? I’m not a cyborg! I don’t know what my locator number is! It defeats the WHOLE point of convenience. And fyi, Avelo is the only airline app that insists on this pointless hassle! Please treat your logged-in customers with a bit more trust and courtesy. It’s such a pain! Thank you for hearing me out. Ask others who’ve used the app what they think!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TEM Enterprises
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Avelo Airlines All Rights Reserved