Welcome to the Avelo mobile app where smooth travels are just a tap away. You can book your flight, check-in, change your flight, select Add-ons and stay informed.
Search and book your next flight
- Find our everyday low fare flights by searching using your travel dates or use our low fare calendar. Purchase using Debit / Credit Cards.
Manage your trip
- Add or update your seat selection, select Add-ons and special services, or make changes to your itinerary with just a few easy taps.
Easy boarding pass
- Get mobile boarding passes 24 hours in advance for all passengers on your trip. If you don't have bags to check, you can skip the lines and go straight to the security checkpoint.
- Use the app to find gate information, boarding position and flight arrival and departure times.
- Supported to save boarding pass on apple wallet.
Ratings and Reviews
One should be able to add an existing trip
Hi. I like the affordability of this airline. I just wish that the app could be more accessible. I would like to be able to add my trip to it. The only option I have is Cancel or Change trip but not add. Once the Add an existing trip is added. I will adjust my score.
Come on, guys
You have to have used other airlines apps before. 2 things: 1) when I sign in why do I need my email and my password? And why can’t I stay signed in? 2) Way more importantly, when I want to see or manage my reservations AFTER I’ve signed in, don’t ask me for my flight locator number! Why would I know what those random letters and numbers are?! Isn’t signing in with my email and password—the same ones I use to book my flights—why don’t they suffice to just let me look up my reservations? I’m not a cyborg! I don’t know what my locator number is! It defeats the WHOLE point of convenience. And fyi, Avelo is the only airline app that insists on this pointless hassle! Please treat your logged-in customers with a bit more trust and courtesy. It’s such a pain! Thank you for hearing me out. Ask others who’ve used the app what they think!
I see a ton of bad reviews and I just want to be the one to say people complain about literally anything and it’s really not that bad. While the app is a bit clunky compare to others I’ve used (JetBlue, Delta, Southwest), I was able to retrieve my boarding pass and add it to my Apple wallet which is all I really care about. That said, the “add to Apple wallet” option in the app doesn’t work, I receive an error. In order to get it to my wallet, I had to either trigger the email or SMS text, THEN use the Apple wallet option. I’ll also add I work in tech and consider myself a bit more patient and tech savvy, so maybe I’m just biased 😂 I don’t think all the 1 start reviews are warranted because the app functions pretty well.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Radixx International, Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.