• 2009 Best App Ever Awards: Best Casino Game Honorable Mention - bestappever.com
• Rated 4.5 Stars - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by 148Apps (full review at www.148apps.com/reviews/aw-craps).
• "There are several Craps applications for the iPhone but this is the best I have found to date." – About.com
Experience the thrill and excitement of casino craps with Aw Craps!
LEARN CASINO CRAPS FASTER:
• The table layout is designed to simulate a real casino craps table.
• Hear actual "Stick Calls" after each roll.
• Realistic 3D animated full table dice rolling where you control the strength and direction of the dice rolls, including 'short rolls', off the table rolls, and dealer warnings to hit the back wall.
• Bets are made just like in the casino: place your chips on the table, and the Aw Craps! dealer will place your chips in the correct position on the table.
• Collect your winning bets just like in the casino. The dealer will place your winnings on the table and it is up to you to pick them up.
• Make common multiple-bets (inside, outside, across, c&e, 3-way craps, horn bet, hi-lo and whirl).
• Quickly re-bet your winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down, and same bet).
• Choose from five different dice to simulate shooters that are hot, warm, standard, cool or cold.
Choose from five different colored dice, each with specialized probabilities. The different dice allow you to test your betting strategies against different types of shooters (hot, warm, standard, cool and cold).
• Over 50 audible "Stick Calls"
• Realistic full table 3D dice rolling
• 3 ways to roll: flick, shake and tap
• Flick the dice to control the strength and direction of the dice
• Shake to roll: shake lightly to rattle the dice, shake hard to roll them
• Tap 'Throw Dice' button to roll for quicker play
• Tapping on any table area gives you detailed information about that area
• Interactive guided tour gets you playing Aw Craps! quickly
• Manual rolling mode allows you to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
• The Aw Craps! dealer will advise you on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
• C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, inside/outside/across place bets are supported
• Hop bets are supported including Hop 6, Hop 7, Hop 8
• The fire bet is supported
• Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
• Easily control if bets are "working" or off on the come-out roll
• Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
• Choose your table limit, table odds, and starting bankroll
• Roll history graphs roll counts for both the current game and for all rolls
• Roll tester allows you to simulate and view hundreds of dice rolls
Supported bets: pass line, pass line odds, don't pass, don't pass odds, come, come odds, don't come, don't come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12, C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, hop, fire and inside/outside/across place bets.
Supported table odds: 1X, 2X, 3X, 3-4-5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 100X.
Supported table limits: $1-$1,000, $5-$5,000, $10-$10,000, $15-$15,000, $25-$25,000, $50-$50,000, $100-$100,000, $1,000-$1,000,000
CONTACT US: Please contact us with ALL feedback at email@example.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Fixed bug were Fire Markers appear when restoring game
• Fixed multiple Hop (3-3) bug
• Fire bet allowed until first point
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Not Perfect, But So Far The Best Ive Played
Like many other grumblers in these reviews, it “feels” like it knows what you’re betting and weights the dice accordingly while using the random dice set; however, if this truly bothers you, get some cheap dice and use the manual dice set. Yes it’s much slower to play like that, but I think it’s really the only way you can get around the hackusations. Yes it would be nice if it didn’t feel that way, but let’s be honest, even if it actually wasn’t rigged or whatever, people would still complain. Also, in a real random roll, strange clumping of numbers is pretty much demanded by random anyway. Any dark side player can tell you that 4’s and 10’s can and do out show the 7 all the time.
Other than that, it really is a solid game. No it doesn’t have the fun bonus bets and yes, betting hop bets o n e a t a t i m e will have you wanting to punch a baby by the 3rd or 4th roll, but there’s a ton of stuff that makes it great.
Rigged to the hilt to make you loose
This game is rigged to the hilt to make you lose!
Make a $25 don’t pass bet when a point gets established take single odds. Then make place bets on any remaining inside numbers for 10 or $12 depending upon the numbers that are available. Then make a $10 come bet. Watch the flurry of seven outs in short order that happen over and over and over again to make you lose on the inside numbers. Most of the time the seven out will come very quickly either the first second or third number. You can bet on this happening almost all the time.
This Isn’t the only example of extreme rigging That is built into this game but there others. For example anytime you increase losing bets at either the pass line or don’t pass line to try and recover previous losses You can be sure that a huge amount of your bets will be lost in succession almost all of the time when pressing into losing pass or don’t pass bets. I have no idea why the Writers of this program have incorporated This frustration into their otherwise well written program. I can only speculate that it is perhaps they have a personal vendetta against gambling in general and are trying to frustrate the public into not going to gambling casinos because of the destructive nature of gambling to society. Whatever the reason, be advised that this version is sure to keep you frustrated no matter what gambling system or approach you take to try and win at this game.
I've played quite a few craps apps and this one is the best but could be better with a couple of modifications. First off though the gameplay is awesome. It's very easy to make and take down bets. It tells you what you can and cannot do. It helps with the math and placing the bets in the correct multiples depending on the point. All that is great and better than any other craps app. It could be better by allowing me to make changes to payouts, specifically the Field bet when a 12 is hit. Every casino
I play at pays triple on a 12 and that certainly affects my payout strategy. Also, it seems like the 7 is weighted in some fashion to what is being bet using the standard dice. I'll look every hundred rolls or so and 7 is consistently above is probability line. Also it seems to be weighted pretty evenly on the come out roll, but as soon as bets are placed, the 7 is most likely. Fix that and I'd pay more for this app and give it 5 stars.
The developer, 24x7digital LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 24x7digital LLC
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2009-2017 24x7digital LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.