AwardWallet can track almost any type of loyalty points, such as frequent flier miles, hotel points, or credit card points. Load up all of your loyalty accounts and let AwardWallet track all of them for you. In addition to tracking points and miles (and account expirations) AwardWallet also has the following amazing features:
* Management of travel plans. Link your mailbox and let AwardWallet track all of your travel reservations. We will send you push notifications if and when your flights are delayed or canceled and let you share your travel plans with friends and family.
* Credit card spend analysis. Add your bank accounts to AwardWallet and let AwardWallet analyze your spend and tell you if you are using the right credit cards. This way, next time, when you are shopping, you can use the card that gives you the maximum number of points at a given merchant.
* Merchant lookup tool. Enter any merchant name, and we will tell you how it is coded and which cards earn the most points at that merchant.
* Account balance watch. If you are transferring points from your bank into your airline account to book a flight and that transfer is not instant, you can have AwardWallet monitor this account. As soon as we detect the change, we will send you an email and a push notification.
* Loyalty account history. In addition to tracking your loyalty account balance and expiration, we also load all of your historical account transactions into AwardWallet, so you have one place to review all of your loyalty transactions.
AwardWallet Plus subscription gives you the following additional features:
* Displaying additional reward account properties
* Showing all of your loyalty account expirations where expiration is known.
* When you update all of your accounts they are updated in parallel, up to 5x faster.
* More comprehensive monitoring and tracking of your flights.
AwardWallet Plus is a subscription-based service, the subscription length is 1 year and when you subscribe it will be set to auto-renew every year thereafter. The cost of the subscription is $30.00 per year without an early supporter discount and $10.00 per year with an early supporter discount. AwardWallet Plus subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. No refunds will be issued after the annual subscription fee has been charged. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited once a subscription is purchased.
You can now add notes and attachments to your Travel Plans, ensuring a smoother travel experience!
If you have any questions or problems please contact us via our “Contact Us” page.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for tracking miles, points and more.
Works great with most of my rewards programs. Hopefully, the major US airlines will allow AwardWallet access. Geez, even FinnAir does. Updates work smoothly, though sometimes an error will show up. This may be an issue with the reward site, not AW. I usually do a manual update or wait a day. Typically, the problem site will update the next day.
So far, 90% of my programs update w/o issue. Even the manual updates reqd by American, SouthWest etc are not a big deal. You have the option of allow AW access to your email so it can read award statements. Or, you can email the statement to a AW email address for processing. I find it easier just to check my Apple Wallet miles and update AW with that. There is also a nice auto-login feature within the app to each site.
Given the complexity of dealing with hundreds of miles and point sites, AW does a great job. You can protect it all with 2FA if you want. Finally, AW provides a ton of information about each reward program. That way you don't have to open up multiple websites and hunt for it. All things considered, absolutely worth $30 a year for premium.
It is not easy to do this, as competitors often show
Taking on the triple duty of tracking cards, reward points AND trips in one place is quite a task. To do this consistently and without the frequent synch issues seen with other apps/websites deserves some respect. Of course, account logins change, along with websites etc. Some sites and companies just don’t play that well in this space.
Features like multiple personal loyalty accounts under the same airline reward system, automatic travel change alerts and vendor lookup show not only that this app is built on top of a solid database design, but also give testimony to the maturity of the functionality.
Great job. Now just make sure you don’t get hacked!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and for the kind words! Our dev team is always working on improving the service and this kind of feedback is highly appreciated! Also we want to assure you that AwardWallet is a very secure service. To learn more about our security practices please visit our FAQs section: https://awardwallet.com/faqs#10
Overall a great idea. Tracks loyalty accounts, expiry dates, etc. Very helpful, and it is great to have these tracked automatically. The app is extremely poor, though, in keeping track of itineraries. While it is good at simple itineraries that do not change, once you make a change it is terrible at updating the details. Sometimes it keeps the old flight/hotel/car, etc., so you can’t determine whether the previous one was cancelled or not. And if some time has lapsed since you modified the trip, and you go back to AW to see your trip, you see a bunch of conflicting reservations so you don’t know what is going on. The result is that you quickly learn that the app is useless when it comes to tracking your trips and being able quickly to see your trip details. This is a major shortcoming, and it is amazing to me that with all of the capital and resources at their disposal they cannot get a programmer to get these simple things to work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AwardWallet, LLC
- 67.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 AwardWallet LLC
- In-App Purchases
- AwardWallet Plus $29.99
- AwardWallet Plus (discounted for early supporters) $9.99
- Balance Watch Credit $4.99
- Set of 10 BalanceWatch Credits $24.99
- Set of 3 Balance Watch Credits $9.99
- Set of 5 Balance Watch Credits $14.99