The B Connected app connects you to exhilarating casino action, fabulous dining, non-stop live entertainment, and comfortable hotel amenities at Boyd Gaming’s exciting locations nationwide. This personalized app delivers customized news and offers directly to you, anytime, anywhere.
Stay connected with what’s happening at each casino with real-time entertainment schedules, gaming and dining opportunities, special offers, and more. For B Connected members, the experience is even greater. Log in to receive exclusive offers, view up-to-the-minute point balances, and manage your Boyd Pay digital wallet, where available.
B Connected provides a wealth of personalized services, including:
- Get instant access to real-time news, event information, schedules, and special offers at Boyd Gaming destinations
- View your exclusive hotel, dining, and gaming offers, including the best rates available on hotel rooms for B Connected members
- Create, manage, and fund your cashless gaming experience using the Boyd Pay digital wallet where available
- Get real-time information on your favorite Boyd Gaming casino with Casinos Near Me, a GPS-powered feature
- Track B Connected point balances in real time
- Use your B Connected Online username and password to access your account
- Make immediate hotel or restaurant reservations either through the app or by making a Quick Call.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New app not working
Just opened up the new app, or tried to. Won’t let me log in at all. Took the number right off my player card and last name with date of birth to try and reset. Guess what?! “Nothing matches our records”. Typical from a place that gives horrible offers and the lowest posted payback of any casino in Illinois. I could understand if the app was having some issues, but why put something out there if it still has bugs that need to be worked out? To top it off, they say visit Bconnected or contact us, but no place on the app does it have a phone number (except the general phone number of the casino). No place to contact or email support. I guess they want you to drive to the casino to tell them you have a problem. Update, it was working. Now go to check offers and it just spins and won’t load! Way to stay on top of your crap app!
I'm happy to be a B Connected member!
I love the app and have had nothing but great experiences with you guys and with the staff at your resorts, from The Orleans to SunCoast to Gold Coast and Fremont as well, in which I have frequently attended. It's been a great time every time.
In addition, this app has never had problems and everything is easy to located. From benefit offers, to upcoming events, even to which ever casino resort you choose to set as home base, and also including a unique/nice user interface. You can see how many points you have accrued, as well as where you are at in regards to your many ways of redeeming the points you obtain. Love this app, love the resorts, and best of all I honestly love being a B Connected member.
P.S. To everyone that reads my reviews and comments. I truly believe that you will not be disappointed and get to enjoy these resorts as much as I do. I make it a point to recognize all the hard work any and all staff members that go above and beyond to help anyone in need or make them smile and happy. Thank you all and I believe I broke record on the having the lengthiest review every made. Yet again, I can't help the fact of loving to share the many positive experienced I've had with others and new customers as well.
Ruined a perfectly good app
The app was fine before this “redesign”. Nothing fancy but it got the job done. At any time you could open it and easily see your offers, point balances, almost anything you’d need. Now it’s a web browser with a logo slapped on it, and a bad one at that. By that I mean two things...
1. You have to login every time to do anything. The “login” button literally just takes you to the bconnected mobile website. In fact every button just takes you to its relevant mobile website page sans the casinos list. I don’t need an app for this...I can bookmark the site or have it as a shortcut.
2. It’s slow. I have an iPhone XS, there’s no reason it should stutter and hiccup as much as it does. But alas, even opening the app from the drawer somehow causes it to freeze for a noticeable amount of time.
This is one of the most pathetic redesigns I’ve ever seen in an app. They took something that was functioning well and just stripped everything down, put in some web interfaces, and slapped their (again pathetic, though that’s a whole other review) “rebrand” on it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boyd Gaming
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Boyd Gaming Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.