Fun and educational mini-games for babies and toddlers to help them learn first words, piano, musical instruments, and more. Completely free for everyone!
Entertain your baby for hours with "Baby Games - Piano, Baby Phone, First Words", a fun, simple, colorful, and FREE educational phone game designed with kids and toddlers in mind!
Learning is fun with Baby Games, and there are plenty of mini-games and educational activities here to keep babies interested. It starts with pictures of animals, children can match to the sounds they make. There are also balloon popping games, musical learning modes, fun activities, and more. It's the perfect baby phone game to keep the little ones entertained.
Baby Games has a lively and easy to use interface that's perfect for kids between six and twelve months old. One and two year old toddlers or even kindergarteners will have fun with it, too! While playing, children of all ages will laugh and giggle as they explore all the fun activities at their fingertips, helping to develop attention and observational skills along with memory and fine motor control.
Baby Games also features fun nursery rhymes, baby songs, and rhyming games for kids and toddlers in an easy to use child-safe interface. Some of the nursery rhymes include the ABC alphabet song, Five Little Ducks, Humpty Dumpty, Rain Rain Go Away, Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and more.
Here's a quick look at the baby phone games featured in our app:
1. First Words - Kids can learn all about the sounds birds and animals make, complete with pictures to match them with. Play the "What's this?" game to see how many they can remember!
2. Music Room - As every parent knows, kids love to make noise. Help your toddler develop their motor skills and appreciation for certain sounds by turning them loose in the Music Room. Four different instruments are ready to play with, everything from drums to pianos, trumpets, and xylophones. Babies can make their own music by tapping the screen, and they'll hear real sounds with every touch!
3. Pop 'n Play - Kids as well as adults love popping toy balloons. It's exciting to tap the screen and watch the images burst and disappear! This mode features regular balloons, animal shaped balloons, and smiley balloons, all ready to pop with one touch. There's even a bonus fruit smash game that helps kids build coordination and motor skills.
4. Fireworks - Look at the sky, it's fireworks! Babies can tap or drag to create a dazzling show of lights, complete with authentic sound effects. Multi-touch support is included, so kids can set off fireworks with all five fingers at once!
5. Baby Phone - A fantastically fun mode that helps children learn different animal sounds, nursery rhymes, lullabies and musical notes by playing with a virtual phone! Make a pretend phone call to an animal and it will answer, complete with a cartoon face and real sound effects! Kids can press the colorful buttons to hear many different sounds and learn about animals, numbers, and even play nursery rhymes.
Baby Games is the perfect tool to help children, toddlers, and babies to build memory and observational skills. It's colorful and easy to use, and it includes a number of fantastic mini-games that will suit any child's preferences.
Note to parents:
"Baby Games - Piano, Baby Phone, First Words" is a free app released with no third party ads or in-app purchases. It's also a passion project. We're parents ourselves, which means we have some pretty strong opinions on what we want our kids to learn and play with!
We created Baby Games and released it for free to help provide better learning materials for babies and young children. We follow a strict protocol against third party ads since kids of this age should not be exposed to their influencing content. We also kept it free to make sure more families around the world can enjoy it.
We're confident you and your children will have a great time with this game. If you do, please consider sharing it with others.
Thanks for caring about your child's education and well-being!
- Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios
- Improved interface and graphics
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great! I just downloaded it for my 20mo daughter to use on a future plane ride and I know she will love it. I love how kid-friendly it is and how there’s no way for her to accidentally buy something or open the internet from this app. No WiFi needed, multiple games, and she will be learning at the same time. I love that you have to slide your finger across to close a game and enter the numbers that are spelled out to get to the settings! That was a great idea!! Thank you so much for making this app! I will be sharing with all of my friends.
*Also if you have problems with your child hitting the home button and exiting the game on your iPhone: go to settings> accessibility> guided access> turn on. That way you can triple click the home button whatever app you’re on and it will keep them on that app! When you triple click there will be an “options” button at the bottom left (before you hit start) where you can turn different things on and off (like volume, touch, etc) so you can customize it. Touch is a good thing to turn off while they are just watching shows or movies.*
I often feel parents get a lot of hate for letting their children play with apps and phones. This has honestly been an amazing app and more parents should consider it. If you use it like its intended as a learning opportunity then you will gain such from this app. I sing along with my child who now can completely sing his ABC’s and knows many more fruits and numbers!
One downside is that there is not a in app purchase to have to wait 30 min to download more songs and words after you hit your max “per hour/day” download. Would love to just purchase all the songs and content on a one time buy. I do appreciate its all free though if you do wait.
The sounds have stopped working on the iPhone. They still work on an unupdated ipad. Need a glitch fix! We love these apps. They are on par with subscription learning apps we’ve tried. Just a few design quirks the developers could address.
I wish it was easier for kids to move between individual activities. You have to hold and swipe to get out of an activity and back to the menu. At first I thought this was great because the 2 yr old couldn’t leave the actors I chose. However, the 4 yr likes to be able to choose, and I’m fine with that. Also, it would be helpful if the activities had icon/picture labels instead of just words, especially considering these apps are predominantly for pre-readers. Additionally I would love to see activities from the different apps (or all of them?) combined into one place, again so it’s easier for kids to choose.
It would also be nice if there were “sessions” within the activities. They just go on and on. For those who want a babysitter for their kids, this is probably great. However, we only use electronics in short segments. I have to set a guided access timer because the game never ends. Most games have pauses or “rounds” built in.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RV AppStudios LLC
- 189.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 RV AppStudios