The Def. Check-In app is a companion app for Bailbooks. The app allows a defendant to do their weekly or daily check-in for the bail bond agency whom they are on bond with.
-When you activate the check in/share location feature the app will continuously collect and share your location even while running in the background.
- After you enter pin code received from your Bail Agent the app will automatically send your current location to your Bail Agent upon checking-in using the app.
- This works even in background so you don't have to launch the app to notify your Bail Agent where you are.
- You can always disable background location reporting by turning off location services for the Bailbook app from the settings on your phone.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
changed location urls
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The check in to take a picture isn’t working. Please fix
Make everything auto
Does what it's supposed to do
Never had any problems with the app, and I've been using it for about 3 months. Saves me a weekly trip to my bondsman's office.
- Gary Casso
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- All content Copyright © 2014, Ebondsman, LLC. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.