The Balmar app lets you connect, configure and view information from Balmar SmartLink devices. It requires a BlueLink Bluetooth Gateway (SG2-0300) to be installed on the SmartLink Network.
1. Ability to rename devices, visible on both the App and the Color DIsplay.
2. When multiple devices of the same type are on the network, and they have different names, they can now be updated in turn while remaining in-place on the SmartLink network.
3. Improved display of the Firmware upgrade process using two progress bars.
1. Preventing a situation where if the chemistry upgrade process were interrupted, device memory could become corrupted.
2. Prevents false voltage faults when upgrading firmware with 24, 48v bank voltages.
3. General network reliability and connectivity improvements
4. Removed voltage faults on Auxiliary voltage leads.
5. The app now prohibits device screen lock while an upgrade is in progress.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.