Monitor and control all your Balance and MAX routers with push notifications on up-to-the-second status updates.
IMPORTANT: This app requires connectivity to a Peplink/Pepwave router (running Firmware 6.3.0 or later) and may not work without it. Please visit www.peplink.com for details.
Ready when you are, wherever you are, the Router Utility app gives you instant insight into device status, events, bandwidth usage, and more. With full support for push notifications, you'll know immediately whenever there's an important status update, helping you to keep tab of all your devices from the palm of your hand.
- Get push notifications on real-time status updates.
1) WAN Up/Down - In the event one of your WAN connections goes down you'll be notified that the link is no longer active. Likewise you'll also get a notification when the WAN link comes back online.
2) PepVPN/SpeedFusion Up/Down - Receive a notification in the event a PepVPN/SpeedFusion connection goes down or comes online.
3) Power Outage - If there is a power outage, firmware upgrade or system reboot, you'll receive a notification when your router comes back online.
Check Device Status
- Monitor WAN status, external IP addresses, PepVPN/SpeedFusion links, user status, and bandwidth usage.
- Keep track of your GPS-enabled Pepwave MAX cellular routers.
Inspect Event Logs
- Keep an eye on router event logs using any iOS device.
View WAN and User Bandwidth Statistics
- Get up-to-the minute insight on bandwidth usage and throughput across your WAN.
News and Promotion Alert
- One-tap access to sales, giveaways, and device previews, rollouts, and updates.
Peplink Router Utility never prompts you for a review. We constantly strive for intuitiveness in our designs and do not wish to break that experience. If you have a moment however, do please leave us a review. Help us make this even better, for you. Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
Status Access Missing
The app provides some basic information about the router but is missing access to the Status menu. Would like to view Status from app, in particular the usage reports.
We use a MAX BR1 MK2 in our RV. We rarely use this app, because the thing we most need to do is change SIMs. We carry two different carriers, but find it more useful to select which one we want to use at a given time ourselves, rather than having the router switch automatically.
It would be so simple for this app to have under the cellular settings a button labeled “SIM A” and another labeled “SIM B” to allow a quick and simple switch. Since this isn’t in the app, we almost always use the web interface instead.
Can’t do everything
I’d love to be able to use this more to admin my Pepwave Max BR1 router, but I can’t switch SIM card, which is what I use the most.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peplink International Limited
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Peplink | Pepwave
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.