Mocha Barcode is a standard web browser with barcode support. It makes it easy to build web applications for company use. Scan barcodes direct to your web page, and request the company server to return data online, such as product information and goods in stock.
Scan barcodes with the iPhone/iPad camera direct to your Web application. No need for special designed Apps. Any app or web page can easily request Mocha Barcode to read a barcode and return the data.
As a start, please try the free lite version.
- Supports EAN-13 ,UPC-A,EAN-8, UPC-E,Code 39,Code 39 mod 43 codes,Code 93,Code 128,PDF417 codes, QR codes,Aztec codes,Interleaved 2 of 5 codes ,ITF14 codes, DataMatrix codes.
- Can return data to a field.
- Supports SocketMobile S700 and Series 7 hardware scanners.
- Can handle many fields on a single web page.
- Has keypad for manual barcode data typing.
- History list with the last 20 scans.
- Can remove first and/or last digit from a scan.
- Buttons can be configured.
- Supports callback URL.
- Install preferences with an email.
- New web browser engine module.
- Dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for making a legitimate app. I was trying to find a bar code reader tool that wasn't just more crapware.. I've actually been using your "mochasoft" apps for a long time, in fact they are about the ONLY apps that I can use on my original iPad (which is more of an ornament than anything else.)
I have a bunch of items with barcode serial numbers to which I'm applying an additional barcode serial number; as I do each one, I'm scanning them in and the results get imported into Microsoft Excel.
- Jan Frydendal
- 2.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © MochaSoft Aps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.