Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for a Bluetooth mouse, when using an iPad.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- Stylus pen.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Landscape mode.
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Fast text input (when in session with a PC, select this new function from the menu).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok, But Not Working for My iPad Mini
I Used on Today, but Nothing Happened
Simply the best Remote Desktop
This is the best remote desktop in the app store, the latest version fixed the connect issue I have by using TLS 1.0.
I hate using Microsoft RDP, it is difficult to select and move around the screen, it is great that other company could build a better product than the ones that build the original software,
I have used this software for years on my ipad and my iphone and never have security issues on the server like others write on the reviews, it is safe to use this software.
Because I like very much this app I have buy the paid version.
Best remote RDP and wake on LAN/WAN software.
Tried all the other RDP and wake on lan-wan apps. This one is the best I’ve found.
Best but not perfect, hence the 4 stars.
Developers, try adding SSH access to this list. You can’t access Linux servers via RDP but it can be shutdown via SSH terminal.
I can wake up my computers weather they are Linux, windows 7 or 10.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.