Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, please try Mocha VNC Lite
- Standard VNC protocol.
- macOS sign on with user id and password
- Encrypted password signon.
- 8 and 32 bit color modes.
- Local Mouse support.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad. Mouse Easy is a free App.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- NETBIOS and Bonjour name support.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- Banners with extra keys.
- Extra keys as ALT,CTRL, Option and Apple key
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Screen Sharing, which is included with the macOS.
- Fixed problem with Bonjour.
- Netbios error dialog was not shown.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app but I hate that I need to enter my password every time my phone goes to sleep. I would give this app 5 stars if it had facial recognition. Thanks
Not bad so far
Tried out the lite version to test if it will connect with my macs and it does(while many other vnc apps wouldn’t). Refresh rate isn’t the greatest but what can u really expect on an iPhone 7 over cellular data...
My main use is to access my Mac and run terminal commands on it remotely. Works like a charm. Keyboard and mouse gestures could be better but once u find out where the up/down arrows etc. are u can accomplish what u need.
Will update this review once/if I find any critical issues.
Great application that is already indispensible for me!
As far as VNC clients are concerned and given the size of the iPhone display, this is an extremely powerful application that delivers exactly what it needs to and is far superior an experience to WIMO and PALM versions. Folks, this is an administrative style DESKTOP CONTROL application. This is NOT for watching videos on your PC (there are plenty of streaming services and applications available for that). As in ANY VNC based connection, of course refresh rates will not support playing video remotely. However, if you are a network admin or network support person and you need to connect to workstations and servers remotely for troubleshooting and support, this is “hands down” the best mobile VNC client out there!
I am giving this app only 4 starts for now because there is still opportunity to polish the keyboards for more ease of use, connections should not be limited to 6 and one should be able to rename connections rather than relying on host name or ip address. I would also like to see future versions that support: screen scaling and color depth control. However, setting the “version 1” interface issues aside, this VNC client does what it is supposed to.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jan Frydendal
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © MochaSoft Aps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.