• ● Optimized for iOS 13 Trackpad / Mouse and Apple Pencil support! ● •
Remoter Pro includes all options: VNC, RDP, SSH, Telnet, RemoterFusion, etc.
"Remoter, (...) is currently on sale and is a pretty feature rich VNC app. (...) Setting things up is as simple as entering your VNC information and pressing connect. Remoter gives you just about every option you'd need in a VNC client" - lifehacker.com
Remote Desktop Gateway, NLA and external keyboards supported!
●Remoter Pro● is intuitive and very easy to use!, but in case you need help, it includes an in-app tips, and informational buttons.
Support is available via email@example.com
• A complete solution, no in-app purchases.
• Multiple simultaneous connections
• RemoterFusion compatible (for connecting and sound streaming)
• Universal Binary: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Buy once, run on all your devices!
• Advanced URL invocation system (see https://is.gd/fKNHEN)
• Novel Virtual TrackPad allows for precise and intuitive control! right-click, and dragging. Scroll with a side-scroller bar! Three trackpad modes.
• International keyboard support for servers that don't support direct input mode: German, Swiss-German, Russian, French, Danish and Spanish Keyboard mappings.
• Supports BOTH Landscape and Portrait orientations
• Intuitive Pinch to Zoom and drag to scroll. Also presets: "Fit Height", "Fit Width" and "1:1"
• Special Keys: Including: Esc, Tab, Alt, Up, Down, Right, Left, PageUp, PageDown, F1..F12, Control-Alt-Delete, Command, Windows-key, etc
• Localized to: Spanish, Italian, German (and English)
• Wake-on-Lan Support
• Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
• Support for 8bpp, 16bpp and 32bpp color depths
• Fullscreen mode
VNC / Screen Sharing:
• Fast VNC protocol 3.8 supported. Compatible with MacOS' Screen Sharing, the latest UltraVNC for Windows and Linux VNC servers
• Support for sound/music redirection from MacOS and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion
• UltraVNC MS Login Authentication Support, Server-Side Scaling and Multiple Monitor support
RDP / Windows Remote Desktop:
• Remote Desktop Gateway and RDP over SSH support
• Support for NLA encryption and Windows 10+
• Full clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support or Remoter Fusion)
• Font Smoothing
SSH / Telnet:
• Support for SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels
• SSH supports public-key authentication. Included SSH Key management system to generate, copy to and from clipboard the SSH keys
• Support for recording and running Macros
Version 6.0.1 (Hotfix)
- Squashed some nasty bugs
- Unified version number 6.0.0 for all Remoter products
- Trackpad / Mouse and Apple Pencil support!
- Improved interface: live previews / multiple sessions per server
- Much improved RDP and SSH
- Many bug fixes and improvements
- Improvements to keyboard handling and external keyboard support. (Including things like better special key combinations and issues when connecting to Catalina)
- RDP: Fixes for certain RDP disconnections, support for SSH forwardings when connecting to RDP balancers, password manager for RDG sessions, Updated library integrated
- SSH: Updated library integrated, support for importing ed25519 keys
Ratings and Reviews
There seems to be no way to contact support. The support feature brings up their website in the app but (both in the app and on a browser) there is no way to contact them other than the forums. The forum registration feature doesn't work (which explains why there are no posts since 2016) so I can't post.
This app does appear to work after a few problems:
1. Entering a custom connection, both ssh and vnc, when in landscape mode it seems to frequently crash out of the connection edit feature when doinh text entry in some of the text boxes near the bottom of the form. It took me many, many tries to get the connection configuration entered. Once it was entered, it worked fine.
2. It allows you to be prompted for your password when connecting. It supports ssh keys. However, it doesn't support prompting for the key password. You have to have it remember the key password which is less secure than prompting. If you don't have it enter the password then it connects but just sits there in the ssh authentication phase until it times out.
I've finally got things working and it does seem to function, though I haven't stressed it. I'm sorry to air the dirty laundry in a review but as I said there's no other way to contact the developer.
If only could stay connected in background use Face ID
Like the product however hate that if I switch app and come back I have to connect again including providing the passcode to the app again.
Folks please stay alive in background and give us Face ID.
Was the best - not so much now
When I bought this a few years ago it was well worth the price. I quickly bought several add-ons and was completely satisfied. The integrated ssh was exactly what I needed to access my servers from my phone.
Last year I took an upgrade to my server OS which changed something in the graphics that causes the VNC client app to fail a few seconds after connecting. Other VNC clients work fine but lack the ssh feature. Because other apps work, I tried to get support for this app; but couldn't.
There is a new version which I purchased but quickly removed because it still has the bug which makes it useless for me. In shot: it works great if it works at all; but good luck getting support if it doesn't (or stops).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Remoter Labs LLC
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 RemoterLabs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.