Limited Time SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $4.99 or yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance.
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
- New Feature: Dark Mode is now supported.
- New Feature: Improved performance. Streamer version 126.96.36.199 or later is required.
- New Feature: Improved shortcut support for external keyboards.
- New Feature: Improved localization for German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It just works! And how!
I am impressed by Splashtop all around. Their software just works and it works better than competitors for free? Crazy. I originally started to use Splashtop because it was the only remote service I could find that was Mac to Win compatible with a high response rate AND high quality. (I just got done playing Doom 2016 off my iPhone 8 by streaming it from my PC! Relatively low frame rate, but looked good, and felt O so right.) I have yet to find a better service, free or not. That being said, I was skeptical about their app. Its just so common for apps to be a let down in these kind of uses. But NOT TODAY. Works great and has perfect flexibility and tools to meet all your specific and potentially obsessive nerdy needs.
Time and time again this app has been extremely useful. So many times I’ll be fixing my computer and something will go wrong with the display or my mouse will stop working, and this app is a godsent as it can help me type and use my computer without a display, keyboard, and mouse. My only issue is that I would like to be able to exit back to the pc select menu, but I have no idea how. I have to close and restart the app in order to do it. I would love a “back” feature or something for this. Also did you guys have some sort of setting control that you took out? I remember there being more options but I can no longer find it anymore. Thanks again
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your continuous support.
Please click the "expand" icon at the bottom of the screen to bring up the control bar, find the leftmost icon and click, it will send you back to the pc menu. If you require any further information, please let us know. Thanks.
Early Adopter & Still Loving it!!!!!
I’ve got to hand it to these guys. They have made an amazing suite of apps and my favorite is this one. I used it ALL the time. It just works no setting up RDP sessions or remembering computer names. Just install the software on each computer and your phone, sign in and done! I want to thank these guys a ton for grandfathering me in to keep my unlimited access because I bought the app when it first came out almost 7 years ago. If your wondering if you should pay for the yearly access DO IT!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Neo Ninja VII. We sincerely thank you for the kind words in appreciation of our efforts. Your compliments have really encouraged us to do even better in the future! Thanks again.
- Splashtop Inc.
- 47.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Splashtop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly) $16.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Monthly) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.