Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to remotely access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad, iPhone, and other devices! Over 18 million users are enjoying Splashtop’s award-winning and high-performance remote desktop products.
Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your whole team.
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the iPad with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the iPad over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
- Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, XP and Windows Server) or Mac (10.7 and higher).
- New feature: The computer list is redesigned. It now shows more computers on a page and additionally, computer groups look more organized in the new folder view.
- New feature: The in-session toolbar is redesigned. The toolbar is tidied up and also fully configurable now.
- New feature: Terminal sessions. Switch between different terminal sessions on a remote computer.
- New feature: Through “Actions” on the toolbar, you can now use chat, blank screen, lock keyboard and mouse, paste clipboard as keystroke, and perform SOS reboot and reconnect.
- New feature: Auto-login at the remote computer login screen. With your permission, the app can log in to the remote computer automatically for you.
- New feature: App is now fully compatible with new iPhones and iPad Pro.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes, including abnormal battery consumption.
Ratings and Reviews
Great remote app for the price
I use to use Teamviewer and LogMeIn with the company I work for, but the high price for these 2 apps are insane. My boss found Splashtop so we have it a try. For the low price, it’s well worth it. I give 4 stars because my only problem so far is, I use my phone to remote into PC’s quite frequently and I wish Splashtop had the option to blank screen and disable the keyboard & mouse on the remote PC. This feature is available on the TeamViewer & LogMeIn app which is a must have option. Splashtop team PLEASE ROLL OUT THIS FEATURE on the next app update!!!!
Splashtop Experience Review
I have used GoToMyPC for decades and since they were purchased, in my opinion, by LogMeIn I saw the service decrease and the cost increase. I recently switched to Splashtop for a free trail and fell in love with the service. The desktop application makes it so easy to connect to remote clients and the ease of the UI when connected is so much better than that of my prior. I wanted to share my experience that I intend to be a long term customer as long as the service remain reasonable and reliable for my use. I would definitely share my experience with all my colleagues and friends.
I’m reviewing the iOS app specifically. I’ve been using Splashtop Business for several years now, and been largely happy with it on PC/Mac, and it seems to work well even on iOS with one caveat: It absolutely destroys battery life. If I forget to force close the app, it will tank the battery on my iPhone 8 Plus in a matter of hours. Another user posted a review, and Splashtop responded that this was a known issue and it would be fixed in the next version. That was six months ago. Why is it still an issue?! I don’t know what the app is doing in the background (it’s not supposed to be doing ANYTHING,) but it is using a whole lot of battery. I wonder if someone is mining crypto currency or something?!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review, and sorry to hear that. But we can assure you that our apps are not processing anything else in the background. We offer fast and remote access solutions and our applications are tailored for only this purpose.
The behavior you mention is known and will be resolved in the 126.96.36.199. version update. This is a major update and therefore takes longer than usual. Thanks for your patience.
- Splashtop Inc.
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 Splashtop Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.