An in-person remote access and support experience that you need, with security you can trust
Easily provide secure remote access and support across your organization. Work from anywhere with remote desktop access to your powerful office computer from a laptop or mobile device. And IT & helpdesk teams have all the features they need to manage remote support for their entire organization.
• Anytime unattended access with 4k streaming
• Simple on-demand support across all platforms
• Security you can trust to enable users to work from home
• Live support when you need it
Experience Splashtop Today – Start a Free Trial
1. Download the business app on the devices/computers you would like to connect from
2. Sign up for a free trial and create a Splashtop account
3. Download the streamer (splashtop.com/streamer) on the computer you would like to connect to
4. That’s it! Login and start your session!
*For attended access, please have your end-user download the Splashtop SOS App to their computer or mobile device.
• Broad Device Support – iOS, Windows, Mac, & Linux
• Cross-Platform Support
• File Transfer
• Multi-to-Multi Monitor
• Remote Print
• User Management*
• Group View*
• Remote reboot and reconnect*
• Unattended Remote Control*
• Attended Remote Access and Remote Control*
• Session Recording*
• Remote Device Management**
*SOS and Enterprise
Splashtop Products – Pick the product that is right for you!
• Splashtop Business Access (splashtop.com/business) - Unattended desktop remote access for individuals and businesses to control computers from anywhere
• Splashtop SOS (splashtop.com/sos) - Attended and unattended remote access and support for IT and Helpdesk teams
• Splashtop Enterprise (splashtop.com/enterprise) - Attended and unattended remote access and support with SSO/SAML integration, remote device management, and more!
- New Feature: The audio subsystem has been reworked. More audio options with higher quality are provided, and a mute function is now available.
- New Feature: A new connection option “QUIC” can be turned on to attempt an alternative way of connection to address performance issues with poor network connection.
- New Feature: Use “Show Notes” to turn on showing notes on the computer list. Additionally, you can search computers by notes.
- New Feature: (iPhone only) One-finger drag behavior can now be configured based on your preference. The behavior could be screen panning (default), or native remote device behavior (new).
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Note: it is required to update Splashtop Streamer/Splashtop SOS Agent to version 188.8.131.52 or later to enjoy the new features. The availability of new features will be based on your subscription plan.
Ratings and Reviews
Over RemotePC, GOTOMYPC: This is the best for me
I like this over many others because of one key thing. It works fabulous well for running a remote session on PCs from iPad. I have an iPad Pro with magic keyboard, and the experience on a PC via SplashTop is fabulous. The trackpad is smooth, the mousing with it works perfectly, and even two finger scrolling with the iPad Pro magic keyboard is great via SplashTop.
I have used various remote login systems. I have extensively used GOTOMYPC (GT). I tried RemotePC for a while and it was super clunky. GT was always quite good but it’s very expensive and it is terrible. With GT on an iPad, you get this icon of a mouse you can move around, but then have to use a separate arrow on it to select stuff. You have to invoke a separate keyboard to allow yours to work, and you cannot scroll in any way. you have to click within the scroll bars on the right of windows to move things up and down with the pointer.
So, SplashTop has won me over. I can run a PC or Mac flawlessly with it, remotely. I purchased the business user single license and it’s a great deal to, compared to some of the others. Highly recommend this. It’s not only solving a problem for me, it’s making it enjoyable to remote access PCs via an iPad.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks a lot for leaving a precious review. It's cheering us up. We really appreciate it! Wishing you a happy, healthy, and a prosperous New Year!
Splashtop Experience Review
I have used GoToMyPC for decades and since they were purchased, in my opinion, by LogMeIn I saw the service decrease and the cost increase. I recently switched to Splashtop for a free trail and fell in love with the service. The desktop application makes it so easy to connect to remote clients and the ease of the UI when connected is so much better than that of my prior. I wanted to share my experience that I intend to be a long term customer as long as the service remain reasonable and reliable for my use. I would definitely share my experience with all my colleagues and friends.
Very happy with it
I have used dozens of VNC programs over the decades and they all have issues, they all have problems, some are free, some cost lots of money (TeamViewer)and I’ve never been happy with any of them. About 15 years ago I retired from emergency medicine and needed a reliable way to access my computer at my vacation home and vice versa as I travel back-and-forth between the two homes. I ran across an employee of Splashtop and we got to chatting and he said give it a try. I was using the free TeamViewer at the time and TeamViewer got real pissy about people using it for free even though I was only using it for one computer. So I decided to give Splashtop a try.
I’ve been using it now for about two years and I am very pleased. The cost is relatively minor and is made up due to its ease of use. I have only had one issue and it was fixed in about 20 minutes with a call to tech-support.
I like that I can use it with my iOS devices and can transfer files over different computers. I can’t really think of any cons to say about it. I use it to check in on four computers. Each home is run by a computer so I check in on those fairly often and really haven’t had any issues.
The one feature I would like is that if for some reason Splashtop is not responding it would be nice if it restarted itself, or even restarted the computer. The way I have it now is that I have to remotely shut down the computer and restart it for which I use a Z wave module on the server.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Splashtop Inc.
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 Splashtop Inc.