An in-person remote access and support experience that you need, with security you can trust
Easily provide secure remote access and support across your organization. Work from anywhere with remote desktop access to your powerful office computer from a laptop or mobile device. And IT & helpdesk teams have all the features they need to manage remote support for their entire organization.
• Anytime unattended access with 4k streaming
• Simple on-demand support across all platforms
• Security you can trust to enable users to work from home
• Live support when you need it
Experience Splashtop Today – Start a Free Trial
1. Download the business app on the devices/computers you would like to connect from
2. Sign up for a free trial and create a Splashtop account
3. Download the streamer (splashtop.com/streamer) on the computer you would like to connect to
4. That’s it! Login and start your session!
*For attended access, please have your end-user download the Splashtop SOS App to their computer or mobile device.
• Broad Device Support – iOS, Windows, Mac, & Linux
• Cross-Platform Support
• Multi-to-Multi Monitor
• Remote Print
• User Management*
• Group View*
• Remote reboot and reconnect*
• Unattended Remote Control*
• Attended Remote Access and Remote Control*
• Session Recording*
• Remote Device Management**
*SOS and Enterprise
Splashtop Products – Pick the product that is right for you!
• Splashtop Business Access (splashtop.com/business) - Unattended desktop remote access for individuals and businesses to control computers from anywhere
• Splashtop SOS (splashtop.com/sos) - Attended and unattended remote access and support for IT and Helpdesk teams
• Splashtop Enterprise (splashtop.com/enterprise) - Attended and unattended remote access and support with SSO/SAML integration, remote device management, and more!
- New Feature: A search filter is now available to precisely refine your computer list search by device name, IP address, etc.
- New Feature: Auto-Login function also works for Windows UAC (User Account Control) dialogs now — no manual credential input required anymore. This is for Windows Streamer only.
- New Feature: Add a new top margin configuration for accurate interaction with the iPad's multitasking button.
- New Feature: Support edge panning in pointer mode for a smoother on-screen experience.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Note: it is required to update Splashtop Streamer/Splashtop SOS Agent to version 18.104.22.168 or later to enjoy the new features. The availability of new features will be based on your subscription plan.
Ratings and Reviews
Over RemotePC, GOTOMYPC: This is the best for me
I like this over many others because of one key thing. It works fabulous well for running a remote session on PCs from iPad. I have an iPad Pro with magic keyboard, and the experience on a PC via SplashTop is fabulous. The trackpad is smooth, the mousing with it works perfectly, and even two finger scrolling with the iPad Pro magic keyboard is great via SplashTop.
I have used various remote login systems. I have extensively used GOTOMYPC (GT). I tried RemotePC for a while and it was super clunky. GT was always quite good but it’s very expensive and it is terrible. With GT on an iPad, you get this icon of a mouse you can move around, but then have to use a separate arrow on it to select stuff. You have to invoke a separate keyboard to allow yours to work, and you cannot scroll in any way. you have to click within the scroll bars on the right of windows to move things up and down with the pointer.
So, SplashTop has won me over. I can run a PC or Mac flawlessly with it, remotely. I purchased the business user single license and it’s a great deal to, compared to some of the others. Highly recommend this. It’s not only solving a problem for me, it’s making it enjoyable to remote access PCs via an iPad.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks a lot for leaving a precious review. It's cheering us up. We really appreciate it! Wishing you a happy, healthy, and a prosperous New Year!
Very happy with it
I have used dozens of VNC programs over the decades and they all have issues, they all have problems, some are free, some cost lots of money (TeamViewer)and I’ve never been happy with any of them. About 15 years ago I retired from emergency medicine and needed a reliable way to access my computer at my vacation home and vice versa as I travel back-and-forth between the two homes. I ran across an employee of Splashtop and we got to chatting and he said give it a try. I was using the free TeamViewer at the time and TeamViewer got real pissy about people using it for free even though I was only using it for one computer. So I decided to give Splashtop a try. I’ve been using it now for about two years and I am very pleased. The cost is relatively minor and is made up due to its ease of use. I have only had one issue and it was fixed in about 20 minutes with a call to tech-support. I like that I can use it with my iOS devices and can transfer files over different computers. I can’t really think of any cons to say about it. I use it to check in on four computers. Each home is run by a computer so I check in on those fairly often and really haven’t had any issues. The one feature I would like is that if for some reason Splashtop is not responding it would be nice if it restarted itself, or even restarted the computer. The way I have it now is that I have to remotely shut down the computer and restart it for which I use a Z wave module on the server.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback!
Regarding your feature request, we actually do have a remote reboot function in our Business App. If this function is not what you are looking for, please feel free to submit a support ticket to discuss this further, thank you!
Far easier to use than Logmein
I’ve been using logmein since 2008. One of the “features” is the tiny mouse that you move around and right or left click. Unfortunately, on the iPad, half the time you can’t click the correct button since your finger is so big relative to the button size. In addition, the service was for free at first for a few years, but the price has continued to climb, and is now stratospheric for access to just two computers.
When I first tried splashtop when it first came out, it was too clunky and slow. Given the price of logmein (I had to buy TWO licenses since I have four computers! Ouch!…$700/yr!), I finally tried splashtop again. Boy, what a difference! The mouse scheme chosen by splashtop is far and away superior to logmein. It’s a joy to control excel on huge spreadsheets. No more cut/paste mistakes. Grabbing and scrolling are simple. I have doubled the speed at which I can do things.
Whew! Thank you for the money-saving and time saving product. I am definitely not renewing my subscriptions with logmeiN. I AM PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH SPLASHTOP.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Splashtop Inc.
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2024 Splashtop Inc.