*** This app is for users with a subscription to Splashtop Business. ***
Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to remotely access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad, iPhone, and other devices! Over 30 million users are enjoying Splashtop’s award-winning and high-performance remote desktop products.
Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your whole team.
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the iPad with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the iPad over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
- Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, XP and Windows Server) or Mac (10.7 and higher).
- New Feature: Remote Apple Pencil. Use your Apple Pencil and draw on graphics software over the remote session. General pen pressure, tilt, orientation and size are supported (*).
- New Feature: Favorites list. Devices can be marked as favorites and displayed on a separate page. Your favorites will be synchronized across devices under the same account.
- New Feature: Scheduled access. The new scheduled access tab will show accessible devices on your schedule, and proper notifications will be displayed when a session is about to end (*).
- New Feature: Improved shortcut support for external keyboards.
- New Feature: Improved mouse support: middle button, modifier keys and etc.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
(*) dependent on your subscription plan
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Over RemotePC, GOTOMYPC: This is the best for me
I like this over many others because of one key thing. It works fabulous well for running a remote session on PCs from iPad. I have an iPad Pro with magic keyboard, and the experience on a PC via SplashTop is fabulous. The trackpad is smooth, the mousing with it works perfectly, and even two finger scrolling with the iPad Pro magic keyboard is great via SplashTop.
I have used various remote login systems. I have extensively used GOTOMYPC (GT). I tried RemotePC for a while and it was super clunky. GT was always quite good but it’s very expensive and it is terrible. With GT on an iPad, you get this icon of a mouse you can move around, but then have to use a separate arrow on it to select stuff. You have to invoke a separate keyboard to allow yours to work, and you cannot scroll in any way. you have to click within the scroll bars on the right of windows to move things up and down with the pointer.
So, SplashTop has won me over. I can run a PC or Mac flawlessly with it, remotely. I purchased the business user single license and it’s a great deal to, compared to some of the others. Highly recommend this. It’s not only solving a problem for me, it’s making it enjoyable to remote access PCs via an iPad.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks a lot for leaving a precious review. It's cheering us up. We really appreciate it! Wishing you a happy, healthy, and a prosperous New Year!
Splashtop Experience Review
I have used GoToMyPC for decades and since they were purchased, in my opinion, by LogMeIn I saw the service decrease and the cost increase. I recently switched to Splashtop for a free trail and fell in love with the service. The desktop application makes it so easy to connect to remote clients and the ease of the UI when connected is so much better than that of my prior. I wanted to share my experience that I intend to be a long term customer as long as the service remain reasonable and reliable for my use. I would definitely share my experience with all my colleagues and friends.
Easy and convenient
Easy to connect and control my computers even though I’m using a small phone for that. I just have to get use to the controls and how to move around the mouse which is not very hard.
I don’t think I can work very long on it though, probably the longest will be 40mins and that is stretching it because of the size of my phone screen.
It’s also very convenient because I can just connect to my computers anytime and anywhere as long as I have internet connection.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Splashtop Inc.
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Splashtop Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.