The Beachbody On Demand (BOD) fitness app gives you access to Beachbody's most popular and proven workout programs. Over 20 million people have already chosen to get fit with Beachbody because they get results!
FIND THE RIGHT PROGRAM
• Exercise in as little as 10 minutes per day with minimal or no equipment
• Select from hundreds of strength-training, cardio, yoga, dance, mixed martial arts, and other fitness workouts that match your goals and preferences
• Enjoy exclusive bonus workouts, including the Challenge Du Jour®—a new workout every day—chosen for you by the Beachbody fitness experts
• Complement your fitness routine with customized nutrition plans, the latest recipes, meal prep tips, and more
• Engage with fitness and nutrition experts to help guide you, and get a free Coach to support you on your journey
NEVER MISS A WORKOUT
• Stream workouts via iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku, and many other devices
• Save your data plan! Download your videos and work out completely offline
• 3D Touch into your recent workout programs for easy access
• Connect your Apple Watch or Wahoo TICKR X tracker to BOD for continuous heart rate and caloric burn tracking during workouts
• View your heart rate zone and caloric burn in real time on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV with Wahoo TICKR X heart rate monitors
• Quick start recently tracked programs with Apple Watch
• Track your progress over time in a workout summary to see how you are progressing toward your goals
• Connect to HealthKit to accurately track your heart rate zones and calorie burn using your Apple Watch or other heart rate monitors and share Beachbody On Demand fitness activity with Apple's Health app
The Beachbody On Demand fitness app is free to download. Beachbody On Demand subscriptions are available as In-App Purchases. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. In the United States Beachbody On Demand is $14.99/month or $99.99/year. Prices will vary by location.
All subscriptions provide access to Beachbody’s world-class programs, from top trainers like Tony Horton, Shaun T, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman & Jericho McMatthews, Sagi Kalev, Chalene Johnson, Chris Downing, and others, including:
• 21 Day Fix®
• A Little Obsessed®
• Double Time®
• SHIFT SHOP®
• Clean Week®
• CORE DE FORCE®
• 22 Minute Hard Corps®
• Body Beast®
• 3 Week Yoga Retreat™
• Country Heat®
• Hip Hop Abs®
• Fixate® cooking show and recipes
FREE 7-day trial and just $14.99 billed monthly after your free trial expires. No obligations—cancel anytime to avoid future charges by updating your subscription through iTunes.
Learn more at BeachbodyOnDemand.com or follow us @beachbody or like us on facebook.com/beachbody.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Major Work With Integration
I love BeachBody and would normally rate the app with a Five Star.
I bought the Apple Watch second generation just because of the compatibility with BeachBody. It worked perfectly for a few months and then just like one other person stated, I as well started having problems that the Watch kept disconnecting from the app mid workout and now the iPhone app would not synchronize with the iPad/watch or appletv app/watch. If I airplay from my iPhone the watch connects and keeps track of my heart rate and calories but if I play my workouts form the iPad app or the Apple Tv app neither my iPhone or watch detects the workout. I've deleted all apps and reinstalled from all devices, signed out and back in and I can't seem to play all three devices when working out. If away from home I do t want to watch ny workouts from my phone screen and prefer the iPad but still want the Apple Watch to track calories or when home I don't want to be streaming from my phone when I can play it straight from the TV. Please correct the issue in conjunction with Apple as I first thought it was just me (my devices).
The app workout tracker is also not tracking my workouts. The last workout tracked was on June 13, 2017.
Insanity!!! Lost 55 lbs
I hate the gym! I barely have time to workout. I get super intimidated by all the people in so much better shape than me. Weights are not my thing. I just kept paying for monthly membership and never going. My mom suggested I try a workout video since my brother lost weight doing P90x. That’s when I found Shaun T. The first time I did the original Insanity for 60 days and followed the nutrition plan. I lost 55 lbs. I never sweat like that before in my life! Then I got pregnant. I didn’t keep up with activity or the nutrition plan & I gained it all back. I thought with a family I’ll never have time for Insanity some of the workout are almost an hour. Then I found Insanity max 30 it’s only 30 minutes y’all! I am already down 10lbs just 2 weeks in! I fit in at whatever time in the day I have time even if it’s 10pm! The fit life is a journey & it takes dedication. Shaun T is the perfect person to go on that journey with me even though I don’t know him we are besties. Lol When I’m feeling lazy I can hear him in my head you have to conquer your mind to transform your body. When I’m working out & I want to quit I can hear him saying this is the time to dig deeper you got this! I recommend him to anyone who is just like me!
I had been using the dvds at home and loved them, but now BBOD and so many others to work out with. I find myself working out for hours without even thinking twice. The Cize 8 count Abs is gruesome, I still can't keep up sometimes , but it's worth it .... let's be honest ,I could look at Shaun T the rest of my life but seriously , my abs are looking more defined!!!!!
The App does have bugs, I have used customer support each time (3) I needed help, each time worked it out to my complete satisfaction. It took about 30 minutes each time, but twice I was signing on to a computer in hotel room or friends house and once to start with my Apple iPhone . I would not recommend buying app through i tunes because the BBOD customer service is far more prepared and helpful for site support. They won't hang up till it's solved. I liked the app so much I called during a year subscription amazing deal and they actually credited my monthly payments already paid on to the year special making it a even better deal. I love this app it's changed my life exercise routine definitely positively improvement for me . Oh Btw I'm 57y/o mom who Hip Hops with Shaun T in my home every night!
- Beachbody, LLC
- 126.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beachbody® On Demand $14.99
- Beachbody® On Demand $14.99
- Beachbody® On Demand $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.