The Beachbody On Demand (BOD) fitness app gives you access to Beachbody's most popular and proven workout programs. Over 20 million people have already chosen to get fit with Beachbody because they get results!
FIND THE RIGHT PROGRAM
• Exercise in as little as 10 minutes per day with minimal or no equipment
• Select from hundreds of strength-training, cardio, yoga, dance, mixed martial arts, and other fitness workouts that match your goals and preferences
• Enjoy exclusive bonus workouts, including the Challenge Du Jour®—a new workout every day—chosen for you by the Beachbody fitness experts
• Complement your fitness routine with customized nutrition plans, the latest recipes, meal prep tips, and more
• Engage with fitness and nutrition experts to help guide you, and get a free Coach to support you on your journey
NEVER MISS A WORKOUT
• Stream workouts via iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku, and many other devices
• Save your data plan! Download your videos and work out completely offline
• 3D Touch into your recent workout programs for easy access
• Connect your Apple Watch or Wahoo TICKR X tracker to BOD for continuous heart rate and caloric burn tracking during workouts
• View your heart rate zone and caloric burn in real time on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV with Wahoo TICKR X heart rate monitors
• Quick start recently tracked programs with Apple Watch
• Track your progress over time in a workout summary to see how you are progressing toward your goals
• Connect to HealthKit to accurately track your heart rate zones and calorie burn using your Apple Watch or other heart rate monitors and share Beachbody On Demand fitness activity with Apple's Health app
The Beachbody On Demand fitness app is free to download. Beachbody On Demand subscriptions are available as In-App Purchases. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. In the United States Beachbody On Demand is $14.99/month or $99.99/year. Prices will vary by location.
All subscriptions provide access to Beachbody’s world-class programs, from top trainers like Tony Horton, Shaun T, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman & Jericho McMatthews, Sagi Kalev, Chalene Johnson, Chris Downing, and others, including:
• Morning Meltdown 100™
• Transform :20™
• SHIFT SHOP®
• 80 Day Obsession
• 21 Day Fix
• CORE DE FORCE®
• 22 Minute Hard Corps®
• Body Beast®
• 3 Week Yoga Retreat®
• Country Heat®
• Hip Hop Abs®
• Fixate® cooking show and recipes
• Ultimate Portion Fix
• 2B Mindset
FREE 7-day trial and just $14.99 billed monthly after your free trial expires. No obligations—cancel anytime to avoid future charges by updating your subscription through iTunes.
Follow us @beachbody or like us on facebook.com/beachbody.
We are proud to introduce our new “Tracking” tab!
• Create a profile.
• Track your daily Shakeology.
• Set goals and track your progress.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked great for a long time...until now
I’ve been using this app for over a year and it’s been working great until now. I hate going to the gym and I’d much rather work out at home with the kiddos nearby so this app is great for getting a good workout in the comfort of your own home. I always stream the workouts to my tv via chrome cast but after the IOS 12 update, the chrome cast icon is non existent. There is a message from the support center on the troubleshooting page stating that they are aware of this issue and they give a suggested tip for a temporary fix (which doesn’t work for me) and they assure us that they are working quickly to resolve the issue with a permanent fix. My concern is that we’ve been waiting for over a month now and I have not been able to use this app at all since then. I have tried everything as far as the suggested tip of turning off Bluetooth and even WiFi and closing the app, uninstalling the app and reinstalling and I check for updates on the daily. I have already paid for my annual subscription but have lost over a months worth of workouts due to this issue with no word on when it will actually be resolved. Now I’m just throwing money down the drain. Somebody needs to work faster to fix the issue or start comping the subscriptions for iPhone users.
Needs Major Work With Integration
I love BeachBody and would normally rate the app with a Five Star.
I bought the Apple Watch second generation just because of the compatibility with BeachBody. It worked perfectly for a few months and then just like one other person stated, I as well started having problems that the Watch kept disconnecting from the app mid workout and now the iPhone app would not synchronize with the iPad/watch or appletv app/watch. If I airplay from my iPhone the watch connects and keeps track of my heart rate and calories but if I play my workouts form the iPad app or the Apple Tv app neither my iPhone or watch detects the workout. I've deleted all apps and reinstalled from all devices, signed out and back in and I can't seem to play all three devices when working out. If away from home I do t want to watch ny workouts from my phone screen and prefer the iPad but still want the Apple Watch to track calories or when home I don't want to be streaming from my phone when I can play it straight from the TV. Please correct the issue in conjunction with Apple as I first thought it was just me (my devices).
The app workout tracker is also not tracking my workouts. The last workout tracked was on June 13, 2017.
Insanity!!! Lost 55 lbs
I hate the gym! I barely have time to workout. I get super intimidated by all the people in so much better shape than me. Weights are not my thing. I just kept paying for monthly membership and never going. My mom suggested I try a workout video since my brother lost weight doing P90x. That’s when I found Shaun T. The first time I did the original Insanity for 60 days and followed the nutrition plan. I lost 55 lbs. I never sweat like that before in my life! Then I got pregnant. I didn’t keep up with activity or the nutrition plan & I gained it all back. I thought with a family I’ll never have time for Insanity some of the workout are almost an hour. Then I found Insanity max 30 it’s only 30 minutes y’all! I am already down 10lbs just 2 weeks in! I fit in at whatever time in the day I have time even if it’s 10pm! The fit life is a journey & it takes dedication. Shaun T is the perfect person to go on that journey with me even though I don’t know him we are besties. Lol When I’m feeling lazy I can hear him in my head you have to conquer your mind to transform your body. When I’m working out & I want to quit I can hear him saying this is the time to dig deeper you got this! I recommend him to anyone who is just like me!
- Beachbody, LLC
- 125.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beachbody® On Demand $14.99
- Bodybeast $8.99
- Bodybeast $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.