▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
128 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming soon
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
BeatMaker 3 is constantly improving thanks to your feedback.
Please keep sending your suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what to expect:
- Prevent from adding MIDI Effects on Audio, Auxiliary and Output tracks
- Hot fix Recording undo
- Stability improvements for AudioUnit plugins (Fixing Lo-fly dirt & Fly tape)
- Better automation recording for On/Off parameters (Fly tape can now be recorded easily)
- Adding MIDI effects capabilities for Banks and Pads
- AudioUnit MIDI effect support (Fixing BramBos Rozeta, etc...)
- Improved AudioUnit stability
- Adding pro-level transient detection for slicing samples
- Adding automation slider in the editor for parameter recording on the fly
- Adding On/Off Toggle for automation quantisation (better precision for recording parameter changes).
- Better automation recording for AudioUnits
- Better selection tool in automation editors
- Adding a quick save button in the transport bar
- Fix audio export rare crash concerning streamed samples with small loops
- Improvement to audio track recording & Fix monitoring issue
- Updated Ableton Link
- Updating ZPlane Elastique Timestretch
- Adding Live Timestretch High Performance / High Quality Options
- Adding a delete option for focus action templates and effect presets
- Various stability improvements
- You will be prompted before BeatMaker 3 performs a library update / indexing. This will resolve the issue with slow app launch. You can always perform this action from the Settings screen within the app.
- Indexing of library files is now quicker and more robust.
- When indexing files and downloading packs from the sound-store, make sure the device doesn’t auto-locks.
- If the library database gets corrupted, BeatMaker 3 will warn you and offer to reset it.
- Added an option in the iOS Settings app, to reset the database file. This can solve issue with bogus libraries.
- Added a way to enable or disable the lookahead in the “Dynamics” effect, as well as setting the lookahead time for further tweaking.
Ratings and Reviews
Too much too soon
I just bought this app. I was a big fan and daily user of NanoStudio which I can now say, “back in the day”. Sadly, NanoStudio was rubbed out by apples merciless grindstone of progress and the app makers dropped the ball and NS2 which was to fallow never was released. So my quest began to find a replacement. I’m not fully confident in saying much about this choice other than there is a lot here and the workflow is going to take a bit to get my head around. I also don’t see a stand alone synth, which would be nice. I see that I can sample whatever synth I want and then alter that using t(e many included filters and FX. Oh yeah, the other reason and probably even more important to me was to find an app from which I can trigger Drums samples using velocity over note triggering. I just made that term up, seems to make sense. Example, I would like to trigger a snare on note D1. D1 would also contain velocity information, which it does, 16 levels I think, of velocity. I would then have the choice to place a different sampled articulation of that same snare on any of those levels and the velocity with which I hit my snare would trigger the corresponding articulated sample. I heard this app has this going on as well. I’ll get back and review it once I have a clue. So far, looks impressive, sounds great!
I’ve been waiting to make beats portable with PC quality on my IPad for a while. I’ve always been an FL Studio user on my PC, the IOS app is garbage lol. I have been using Beatmaker since Beatmaker 1, purchased Beatmaker 2, and now have Beatmaker 3, which is why I stopped using ,y PC btw. I was even able to, although not implemented yet, transfer my Beatmaker 2 files into Beatmaker 3 believe it or not!!! All this program needs is to be able to export the songs as .wav, .mp3 and files straight to my flashdrive, ie iXpand, or through the camera connection kit directly to a 3.0 USB Flashdrive without having to use iCloud or a PC, etc. Maybe you can make an app to do this or write it into Beatmaker 3 itself, then no producer on an idevice in his right mind would need any other program aside from this one to make a beat, put it on a drive, and put it in the car or take it to the studio for further developement. The Intua team gets no complaints from me, just a minor request lol😁, and thanks for the best beatmaker since the MPC 2000XL, in my opinion!!!
5 stars but .... 🤧😕😓
Hello beatmaker 3 needs a major update I’m currently using the latest iPad and experience major issues it really hinders my workflow being a full time producer one of the errors I seem to encounter is constant crashing if I load to many more then 4 plugins I have the lowest latency and I’m running the latest iOS software and I have the latest iPad with 64gb of space I don’t see why this would be a problem but the crashing needs to be fixed I consider this a daw and some minor drawbacks messes up my workflow another error I encounter is not being able to change the interface color scheme I know this is nothing major but this can sometime strain my eyes and I seen numerous of other complaints compared to beatmaker 3s lighter colors I would love a option where you can change it to different colors again thx but a update is needed ASAP !!!!! Another error I encounter is sessions becoming cure pot for no reason and not being able to load or anything
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 261.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © INTUA s.a.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack #1: July 2017 Free
- Starter Pack #2: August 2017 Free
- ThudRumble Gigantic Balls Bass Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.