Clients can access their information wherever, whenever with the new Bernstein Private Wealth app for their mobile device. Quickly check account balances, review asset allocation, follow transactions, and assess performance.
• Logging in to the app has never been easier or more secure
• Simply input username and password, or
• Fingerprint mapping and facial recognition technology allow you to log in using your mobile device’s biometrics authentication capabilities…no more passwords to remember!
• Review balances for all your Bernstein accounts
• Drill down to see balance by sub-account
Follow Your Investments
• Check asset allocation, activity, holdings and performance with one click
• Easily toggle between account views
• Assess allocation by asset class or portfolio objective
• Drill down to the sub-asset class detail
• Review transaction history for all buys and sells, additions and withdrawals
• Filter to a specific date range or transaction amount
• Examine detailed list of holdings by asset class
• See managed and unmanaged securities
• Aggregate securities by relationship to understand total exposure
• Click to check cost basis and other holding detail
• Evaluate performance at the relationship or account level
• View as time-weighted return or internal rate of return as appropriate
• Drop-down menu to change time period
• Easily check money earned, contributions, and withdrawals
• Compare to major indices
Contact Your Advisor
• My Team icon at the bottom of every page
• Find your Bernstein Advisor’s name, phone number, and e-mail
• Tap to connect to your Advisor in an instant
The Bernstein Mobile App has been updated with a new feature – the ability to link non-Bernstein accounts for a complete financial overview. You now have a 360-degree view of all your financial account balances. Easily link brokerage, checking, savings, mortgage, and many other account types to see consolidated balance information.
Ratings and Reviews
A great way to access account information on the go!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.