Best Multi Stopwatch is a stopwatch application which can run multiple stopwatches at the same time. All records are saved into history and can be shared. Stopwatches can be started at the same time or individually.
- 1/100 second accuracy
- max time 99:59:59.99
- multiple simultaneous stopwatches (20 max)
- custom names for stopwatches
- can display split and lap time for each lap
- remembers time when application is closed
- detailed history of all records
- detailed laps history and statistics for particular record
- sharing records and statistics via email, message, Facebook and Twitter
- supports copying records and statistics and pasting them to any other application
Ratings and Reviews
I was thinking about talking to someone about an app that would be like my Robic sw-848 stop watch. This is close enough. Some features like the rate calculator, and speed calculator would be nice, but this app is fine as is. Recommended.
I coach an adult running club with approximately 30-40 runners doing intervals and use this app to time them. The group usually breaks up into 3-4 smaller groups based on the each groups recovery between repetitions. This necessitates using 3-4 stopwatches at the same time. The app allows me to do this with ease. I recommend this app and have only one criticism which is that it is very sensitive and goes from horizontal to vertical viewing very easily which can be confusing when trying to give each group the correct time.
Dude, gotta fix. If you tap Done all the names entered don’t save. Gotta re-enter, not cool! $2.99 app should at least do that!
I need 11 stop watches and the Lite Version only offers 2.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.