Let our timer to coach your workouts so you can focus on actual training without staring at the watch.
This timer meets the needs of amateurs as well as professionals. It was designed to be flexible and highly customisable so it can be used for all kinds of trainings. There is one important difference between this app and other apps on the App Store. No need to change timer configuration when switching exercises all the time. Create and configure timers once and use them multiple times. For more demanding users timers can be composed into entire workouts. All timers and workouts can be categorized into groups.
For each timer can be enabled location tracking. With enabled location tracking you can seethe route and location based statistics like distance, speed, pace and altitude.
Another great feature is support for heart rate training using a Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor. User can create multiple profiles and switch between them. Heart rate training profile contains all settings for your training like heart rate zones and notification options. During exercising user can be notified about current heart rate and zone. One heart rate zone can be selected as target zone. Voice coaching can notify the user to adjust tempo to stay in current zone.
The user interface is designed to be clear and readable from a distance. For notification can be used vibrations, sounds and also text to speech voice. No more looking at the screen to know the current interval. Each timer is composed from intervals. Each interval has a configurable name, duration, color and music. Music can be set also for whole timer.
Your workout sessions can be saved into history where you can see how you performed during exercising.
All your timers and workout history can be synchronized into iCloud.
- Support for Apple Health (only for Full Version)
- Synchronization to iCloud (only for Full Version)
- Heart rate training feature.
- Location tracking feature.
- Timer sounds: last seconds, every second, interval end, timer finish and metronome.
- Timer vibrations: last seconds, interval end and timer finish.
- Timer text to speech voice: interval name, next interval name, duration at beginning of interval, current interval time, counting down for last seconds and timer finish.
- Timers can be easily shared and duplicated.
- Timers can be categorised into groups.
- Timer music (playlist, album or song).
- Multiple screens for running timer with different stats: Map, Location, Heart Rate, Timer, Intervals and Music
- User can configure visual style for timer screens.
- Screens for running timer can be locked.
- Each interval has configurable duration, name, color and music.
- Runs and plays music on background.
- Universal app, works on iPhone and iPad.
- Max interval duration is 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- Max number of sets is 999.
Free version includes ads and other restrictions that can be removed with InApp Purchases.
If you have enable Track Location option please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Simple Circuit Timer
Have had this app since 2018 and it has yet to do anything wrong. I purchased the full app to take away ads as I use this app every other day (on average) for my HIIT workouts. It’s perfect for any customized workout and tons of options for alarms and sounds as well as talk to text.
The only complaint I have is that with the text to talk technology, it doesn’t always pronounce words correctly like pushup or tricep. I had to change pushup to chest press and I just left tricep although it sounds weird.
My suggestion would be to somehow add rests into the routine you create so that we can customize it to say something like “rest 10 seconds, up next planks” so that we can hear what exercise is coming next instead of having to look at the phone to remember what is next.
Best Free Timer App
This app offers all of the features you'd want in a timer for free. I've tried a few of the circuit timer apps and all of them are very limited in their free versions. This one by far offers the most customization without upgrading to a pro version. Would recommend this over the free versions of all other apps.
Easy interval timer
Works great and easy to use. Set and name your intervals. Then add the time for each interval and decide how many sets. As you adjust these factors, the workout time adjusts at the bottom so you can tailor the workout to your desired time frame. It alerts you with voice when it's time to rest or switch exercises.
- DenciSoft s.r.o.
- 37.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © DenciSoft s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Unlimited Timers $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.