The Official App for CrossFit® tracking. BTWB is the world's largest CrossFit® Log with over 40 million results.
- Post results for every CrossFit® workout and create your own.
- Track your Macros. Get the best features of other macro tracking apps combined with our best-in-class CrossFit® workout tracking. With over 550k grocery items, 140k restaurant items, and 25k common foods, find exactly the food you’re looking for by searching our library or by scanning the barcode of your favorite packaged item!
- Make squads and keep up with your friends' results.
- Hone in on your Strengths & Weaknesses.
- Find out what your Fitness Level is (0-99).
- Discover the perfect workout among 8+ Million Unique WODs.
- See how you stack up against the world with World-Wide Leaderboards.
- Track body fat, benchmarks and more.
Updates and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Solid WOD tracking app
I use the BTWB platform to track my WOD history, even though my box shifted to another platform which integrates class schedules, etc. The reasons I continue to use BTWB include:
- viewing past workouts with specific movement and searching all workouts by movements. (This helps me strategize a workout and also plan workouts for open gym or travel days.)
- the fitness level feature for specific workouts and for overall performance. This is by far my favorite feature and something other platforms don’t provide.
- identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- max lift potential level calculations
- Articles/content are nice; I especially like articles where btwb uses their repository of data to help athletes identify and address weaknesses.
Features and improvements I’d like to see include:
- a way to create (or log) lifting complexes. I currently have to find something similar that’s already in the movement list and make notes.
- max rep logging from the app (works when I use the website, but doesn’t on the app)
- entering planned workouts for future days from the app (avail on the website)
- logging emom’s with alternating AND multiple movements per time interval (and max reps per interval...)
- logging multiple different amraps with rest between (e.g., 6 min amrap for a and b, 1 min rest, 6 min amrap c and d)
Awesome WOD and Progress Tracker
I’ve been having BTWB for a few years now and it has continued to improve since the start. I can easily access the workouts I follow and log my times and weights. The progression measurements keep you aware of your strengths weaknesses. I highly recommend any athlete to BTWB to track all of their workouts.
The only thing I would like to see implemented in the application for phones is a timer. More specifically a timer that is linked to the workout, i.e. I follow MisFits and the workouts are already there, so a timer already set for the specific workout would be amazing. This would especially come in handy when doing interval work and each round is for time with rest periods in between or when you need to track your split times for each round, etc.
Thanks for the amazing job guys and keep up the great work!
Great CrossFit training tool! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Love this app to keep up with your CrossFit training , PR’s and programming , lots of useful insight that makes it so much easier to focus on what’s important to you , training .
Just wish they make a few small changes in the way you upload certain type of WODS, giving the user more freedom in loging some of the not that traditional schemes , that sometimes force to not log part of my training, and reps that actually take place in training .
Other than that I will say you can log 90 % of your training, so I recommend this app as a must for CrossFitters 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻, just a some small updates changes and they could easy get a five stars rating!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.