Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio with BitPay’s secure, open-source, non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times with code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
Get up and running fast with BitPay’s blockchain, device-based security and privacy features to buy with ease. Hold crypto funds with the BitPay Wallet, and spend cryptocurrency like cash with BitPay's crypto debit card. Buy gift cards with crypto from over 100 major brands right from the BitPay app.
Access features like the BitPay Card and BitPay Wallet to start buying, swapping, or spending any of the most popular crypto coins today.
- Buy crypto securely with your credit card, debit card, or Apple Pay
- Exchange popular cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, XRP, DOGE and more
- Crypto tracker: Buy cryptocurrency at any time with constantly updated live crypto prices
- Get coins: Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens like Paxos Standard (PAX) and USD Coin (USDC)
BitPay Card *US Only*:
- Simple and secure approval process
- Convert cryptocurrency to dollars instantly and spend
- Bitcoin debit card: Withdraw your cash using the BitPay card at any ATM
- Convert Bitcoin to cash and spend it at any retail location Mastercard™ is accepted\
- Easy to spend your BTC, ETH, SHIB, DOGE and more
- Virtual card included
BitPay Crypto Wallet:
- Support for testnet wallets
- Receive emails and push notifications for payments and transfers
- The free wallet allows you to customize your crypto wallet name and order
- Connect other cryptocurrency wallets within the BitPay app including Metamask, Trezor, Electrum, Ledger, KuCoin, Coinbase, Exodus, Kraken, Bitcoin Core, Trust Wallet and many more
Buy Gift Cards with Crypto:
- Use your crypto balance to buy and send gift cards easily
- Crypto gift card feature is available in the US and EU
- Use gift cards for convenient travel, hotels, restaurants and more
- Buy gift cards from over 100 popular brands like Amazon, Home Depot, DoorDash and more
Security and Privacy:
- Compliant, open-source security for community testing and audits
- Blockchain device-based security: All private keys are stored locally
- Intuitive multi-signature security for personal or shared wallets
- Non-custodial wallet: Take private and sole control over your cryptocurrency
- BTC: Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denominations in Bitcoin or bits
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73): Easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiable secure payments
BitPay Supported Cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- XRP (XRP) *EU Only*
- Dai (DAI)
- Binance USD (BUSD)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC)
- Pax Dollar (USDP)
- Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
BitPay Supported Languages:
- French, German, Chinese (Simplified) and Spanish
The BitPay app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
BitPay Card Disclosure
BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. This card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International. "Metropolitan Commercial Bank" and "Metropolitan" are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated
feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am now willing to give this wallet 4 stars since it appears that the developers look at these reviews and make changes, fix bugs, etc... Before i can give 5 stars, I would like to see improvements in the Sendíng capabilities of the wallet. Currently, when sending funds, you can only input the amount either in bct or USD, or whatever your countries currency might be. It doesn't show you what your balance is, so you have go back to the home screen to check. Why not have this information on the send screen, and this wallet also lacks a 'send max amount minus fees' feature'. Would be nice. What about being able to find old addresses that have been already used or generated? When these features are added then I think it will be worth 5 stars.
Gone to crap
I have been using bitpay for over a year. Has been great until Feb 11 they had a technical issue and could not load my bitpay card. Once the issue was resolved they terminated my card and when calling customer service they could not give me a reason why. When asked to speak to a manager, she said that she could not give me a reason or anyone that I can speak to. When asked for a corporate number she said she is the only manager and began giving me an attitude telling me that she was “not gonna go back and forth with me”. My funds were supposed to be returned to me and when she began to get more “snooty” I asked her for her name and if this call was still being recorded and she hung up on me. When I logged on to some associated forums I learned that they had started doing this to everyone. At least one person was able to get an answer and it was that he had made too many transactions. These idiots have limits set forth and prevent you from exceeding these limits. This is not credit, these are funds that belong to us so who the hell are you to tell us what we cant spend within the limits you have set forth. Many people on the forums are saying that their refunds are lost and cannot get a resolution. This company has taken a turn and went to straight garbage. People be weary and do your “due diligences” Don’t get your funds locked up by these thieves. You won’t like the answers their “customer service” team in Atlanta will give you.
Bitpay is next-generation currency management — and they are phenomenal
Yo if you get your account terminated it’s VISA’s decision, not Bitpay’s — which is why legally they cannot disclose any details — because they are not the party responsible for or delegated to disclose anything about the other company’s reason, which also happens to be the payment processor that they use to make their product possible. It’s bitcoin and fiat being hybridized, that’s an innovation and “technical difficulties” are a part of maturing that technology and utilizing it for the immense global purchasing power and unrestricted flow of YOUR money wherever you happen to be.. and they even offer directly depositing your conversion from crypto into significantly generous atm wothdrawal and Cashback limits. Stop crying about the inevitable technological bugs and maintenance periods and report it to VISA not, the facilitator and decision maker of your relationship with them or any of their affiliates. Bitpay is incredible and I truly appreciate the important & necessary function that you bring to the table for those of us who gamble on crypto currency and support the values.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BitPay, Inc.
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 BitPay, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.