Welcome to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse! The place to go when you're craving amazing handcrafted beer, delicious pizza, flavorful entrees, our famous Pizookie® desserts and good times.
With our app you can:
• Easily locate the BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse closest to you.
• Find out what’s new and get special offers.
• Dine-In Order Ahead! Place your order in advance to dine in. We’ll get your food and drinks started while you’re being seated.
• Get on the list! You can put your name on the Preferred Waitlist to save time.
• Order take out! Place your order in advance right from the app and pick up inside. In some locations, we’ll even bring it out to you with our curbside service.
• Mobile Pay: You have the power to view your check and pay right from the app using Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
• Group Ordering: Organize lunch with your friends right from the app and don't worry about figuring out how to split the bill or pay for individual items. Our app gives you the tools to make it easy.
• Get rewarded: Join BJ’s Premier Rewards to get rewarded for every visit (learn more about BJ’s Premier Rewards at www.bjspremierrewards.com).
- NEW >> Introducing Beer Club (CA Locations Only)
- NEW >> Gift Beer Club (CA Locations Only)
- Apple Pay Fix, Amex Card Fix & Other Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the deals
This App is always giving me issues. It’s such an inconvenience specially when I’m at the restaurant as speak and can’t get the app to work properly, I’ve been trying for over 30 mins. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. This app is a mess
And so is the website, I tried logging in through the website and it’s still not letting me order I keep getting an error message. Oh well BJ’s, you just lost over $200 on a Friday night because I can’t order through your app and your website. Too bad my debit card is at home, I needed to pay with Apple Wallet. So no BJ’s for us. Crap App and Crap System. This happens every other time, imagine how many other people go through this??? That’s a lot of money your missing out on because of the stupidity.
Not responsive; server seems to drag.
It takes forever for the app to refresh from screen to screen, especially in the cart. Even on Wi-Fi. When looking at items in the cart some will show the details but others you have to click in to edit to see the size etc. An example of this is the Tri-tip special or the ribs special on Thursdays. I can see the kids meal or the pizza details but not those, which means clicking edit, waiting for the screen to finally refresh, clicking OK or editing and then having to return to the cart where the little pizza symbol flips through its slices over and over. Took me 30 plus minutes to order even with some items from a previous order and I'm pretty tech savvy utilizing apps daily to order food.
Of note, not having same issue with other apps while sitting in same location and adjacent time frame.
It gets three stars and not some thing lower because of the deals and coupons that are available. If not for those, I would skip the app altogether and just order over the phone.
I enjoy the app a lot but I am always having issues with it. December 12 i went to Bj’s and went to add my points but the restaurant location part in the add points was not working. I went last night December 14 and had a great time with my friends but when i went to add my points it would not let me choose the 14 as the date. I had to wait till the next day to try and add my points and now it says it will not add the points until they are confirmed. I normally do not complain about anything but the app not working and not being able to add my points really gets on my nerves. I am writing this review not because I am upset but because I want to make aware the app creators that there are still many fixes to make the app even better so that more people will download and be able to use it without complaints. Thank you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BJ's Restaurants Inc.
- 377 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Northern Sami, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 BJ's Restaurants Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.