Welcome to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse! The place to go when you're craving amazing handcrafted beer, delicious pizza, flavorful entrees, our famous Pizookie® desserts and good times.
With our app you can:
• Easily locate the BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse closest to you.
• Find out what’s new and get special offers.
• Dine-In Order Ahead! Place your order in advance to dine in. We’ll get your food and drinks started while you’re being seated.
• Get on the list! You can put your name on the Preferred Waitlist to save time.
• Order take out! Place your order in advance right from the app and pick up inside. In some locations, we’ll even bring it out to you with our curbside service.
• Mobile Pay: You have the power to view your check and pay right from the app using Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
• Group Ordering: Organize lunch with your friends right from the app and don't worry about figuring out how to split the bill or pay for individual items. Our app gives you the tools to make it easy.
• Get rewarded: Join BJ’s Premier Rewards to get rewarded for every visit (learn more about BJ’s Premier Rewards at www.bjspremierrewards.com).
- ** Restaurant Finder Crash Fix on iOS 13.2.2 **
- iOS 13 Support, Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Coming Soon.. AtTheTable™
- Order Drink Refills & Pizookies From Your Table
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I enjoy the app a lot but I am always having issues with it. December 12 i went to Bj’s and went to add my points but the restaurant location part in the add points was not working. I went last night December 14 and had a great time with my friends but when i went to add my points it would not let me choose the 14 as the date. I had to wait till the next day to try and add my points and now it says it will not add the points until they are confirmed. I normally do not complain about anything but the app not working and not being able to add my points really gets on my nerves. I am writing this review not because I am upset but because I want to make aware the app creators that there are still many fixes to make the app even better so that more people will download and be able to use it without complaints. Thank you.
Actually, if zero star rating was an option, this would be a “no star” rate. I placed a take order. I arrived at the restaurant and my order was ready. However, the server did not have the ticket and said her manager, Kim would have to assist and check me out as “Kim has the checkout stub.” Literally, I had to wait 30 minutes before I could pay for my order, and this was not without my asking if someone else could f/u w the manager, and/or if someone else could assist instead. The worst thing is, the manager Kim never showed up to check my order out. Three of her staff said their manager Kim “was in the bathroom.” The whole 30 minutes? I asked again if someone else could help check me out, and one of the other workers stepped up and finally figured out how to check me out so I could pay for my order and leave the restaurant. Needless to say, the food was cold when I finally made it home. I told my husband I will never order from the Del Amo BJ Restaurant again, and I won’t take any of my friends or family members to this restaurant. I will further tell my family never to give me $$$$$ gift cards for BJs. For a long time restaurant lover of BJs who won’t go back to BJs Restaurant, this should give you an idea of how bad the manager treated her customer- me (I should add the manager never showed her face to apologize even). Though this was the worst experience w BJs, I feel really bad for those servers under her management!
What happened???? Albuquerque Westside
My wife and I go to BJ’s often. We always sit at the bar and the bartenders are awesome! We were very very surprised to find something had changed...
Our appetizer came out deep fried... we had ordered the potstickers. They were taken back and redone for us... great... things happen. My wife ordered the Pacific Pokie Ahi and I had the Spicy Peanut Chicken Soba noodle dish. The presentation was not good. The ahi dish came out and it was hard to identify... looked nothing like what we saw on the menu. The chicken dish was very small and huddled up on one side of the bowl. I sent that dish back and it came out in a smaller bowl to fill it up. The bartenders were very apologetic. One said they were making another one we could take home. We said okay but never got it when we left. Again, the bartenders were very apologetic. The manager came out and also apologized...
We were taken back because we were use to awesome food and customer service. The bartenders gave us great service... that was half of our experience... not sure when we will be back... not for a while though...😪
- BJ's Restaurants Inc.
- 263.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 BJ's Restaurants Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.