BlackBerry Access™ enables enterprise mobile app users to securely access intranet and popular web-based productivity applications using their device of choice.
With BlackBerry Access secure mobile browser, you get:
• The next generation of BlackBerry’s secure mobile browser built on the BlackBerry Dynamics® Secure Mobility Platform
• Secure, intuitive and collaborative user experience – Interoperability with BlackBerry Collaboration Suite and other third party BlackBerry- secured applications for complete business workflows
• Flexible deployment options such as Direct Connect for point-to-point communication bypassing the BlackBerry Secure Cloud
This app uses the BlackBerry Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform to safely segregate corporate data from personal data on iOS devices, personally owned or corporate liable, without compromising user privacy. BlackBerry-secured apps protect business data on the device, over the air and when shared between apps.
If you like BlackBerry Access, please take the time to give us a review.
• Files can now be uploaded from the downloads folder in BlackBerry Access or from other BlackBerry Dynamics apps. This behavior can be controlled using the Allow file uploads from Dynamics Containers app setting. Other enhancements to the upload files feature including more allowable extensions and automatic upload resume after interruption
• User can now scan QR codes directly in the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher or in BlackBerry Access. Administrators can control this functionality using the Enable QR scanning (iOS only) app configuration setting
• Resolve short names to FQDN for Kerberos authentication going over proxy
• A new Prompt individually for each domain before passing the link to be opened in Safari app configuration setting has been added. When this policy is enabled, when user selects “Always open links from “domain” in Safari “the user will not be prompted again for any other hosts user accesses within same domain. By default, this policy is disabled which is current implementation and users are always prompted to open the URL in Safari
• Webpages can now be loaded using the HTTP 2.0 protocol
• Error messages have been updated to be more user friendly
• All open tabs can now be previewed or closed
• A new Favorite Apps section has been added to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
• The BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher can now be used on the iPad Pro 2018
Ratings and Reviews
The worse app ever
This got to be the worst app ever and I can’t believe that Apple is actually approved such horrible app to be in the App Store. I wish I can show a demo on how l bad this app trying to Open a link from BlackBerry work and keeps flashing and flashing and flashing forever and after 10 minutes, maybe, if I’m lucky it’ll time out, comes back and ask me to open in Safari and then tells me can’t open in Safari!!! how bad is this? please!!
My 6-year-old probably can build a better app!
Update for iPhone X
Thank you for the awesome update for the iPhone X UI. This makes us have an increased workspace, as well easier navigation. I may be jumping to ideas however I almost am willing to bet that the speed has improved as well, more to come on this one. Cannot wait to see the email Work marching this format for iPhone X. Great work!
Less than 1% market share
It does not take a great deal of brain power to understand why Blackberry went from the dominant player to zero in a blazing trail of “failure to keep up with the market.”
This App is horrible and no one would use it if it weren’t for corporate policy. From installation to daily use, I beg my IT dept to let us simply use the App that’s made by the same developer of our desktop email. Why must we be the less than 1% subjected to something so user-unfriendly?
- Good Technology
- 63.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 BlackBerry Limited. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.