*** Contact your IT administrator for any help with setting up BlackBerry Work ***
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with BlackBerry Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
BlackBerry Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to BlackBerry. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
• Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other BlackBerry apps.
• Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
• Contextual file actions: Choose the right actions for your documents – edit, annotate, save, print, sign, etc. based on the other BlackBerry-secured apps installed on your device
• Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
• Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
• Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
• Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
• People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
• Badges: See how many unread email you have right on your device home screen without opening the app. .
• VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
Critical bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Notifications Suddenly Stopped
Can’t seem to find or get basic app support for for Blackberry Work. Notification badges stopped suddenly and I can’t seem to get the issue fixed. My company’s IT desk doesn’t know what is causing the issue. I tried reinstalling the app, wiping my iPhone (ouch), reloading the Work app, but nothing has worked. Apple says it may be related to a new version of iOS but Blackberry hasn’t seemed to have caught on to it yet. No badges or notifications for new emails. Sudden problem that developed about April, 2020. Hello?
slow to update
This is a commercial app, so the developer probably doesn’t care too much about the app rating, since it is very difficult for the user (company) to change vendors. However, over the long run, if this doesn’t improve, I hope companies take the feedback from the users (us) to switch to a better email system (office?). So the best thing to do is to complain to you IT folks, in addition to writing reviews!
IOS update last week, the majority of apps had day 1 updates to be compatible with IOS. Why was the last update for this app a month ago??? This is not a free app, it’s a commercial app that is very important to users. Please fix this! I also have the external keyboard lag issue.
It should be better
I’ve been using Blackberry Work for years. Prior to that I used actual Blackberry devices. Honestly they were great, in 2008. But then they stopped developing. I get that it’s secure and companies have the architecture, but the email client tool is so so. The search function is very good but that’s it. Tasks are awful, calendar is ok. Shouldn’t we able to expect a better suite by now? Why don’t they give up and sell to MicroSoft. It would be so much better to use office. Again not great but better. Even better would be if Apple bought them. It’s time for this relic to vanish.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BlackBerry Corporation
- 114.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BlackBerry Limited. BLACKBERRY and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited.