The BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app brings the industry’s leading crisis communication capabilities to the palm of your hands.
During an event, users can receive critical alerts, and easily share pictures and videos from the field back to their operations center to enhance situational awareness across the organization. Users can also send one-click duress signals or even share their real-time GPS location to give further awareness of their location for added security and protection.
In addition, system operators are enabled to send alerts and manage their system while on-the-go, helping to get the word out and ensure safety for their people.
Learn more about BlackBerry AtHoc’s Mobile Apps here:
• Use of the BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app requires an Organization Code from your system administrator.
• The BlackBerry AtHoc mobile app uses GPS services when location tracker feature is ON. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• The mobile app now supports smart card based authentication (also known as derived credentials) for operators and accountability officers.
• The Check Out feature was created to enable users to check out from a location after checking in, providing a record of their last known location.
• Support for iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
• Technical updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Functional but BASIC
The app works decently enough for its intended purpose but it feels like something you’d find on an original iOS device. The biggest feature shortfall I’ve come across so far is that it doesn’t allow users to connect to multiple organizations. That single change would dramatically increase utility...
Works great - if you know what it's all about
The app works great, however it only works if your organization has the backside system in place. I use this app to receive and acknowledge notifications applicable to my organization, which is what it was designed to do. The backside system holds the ability to push notifications, etc. and will push notifications to all of your registered devices/means of contact (email, text via cell phone, this app, etc.) Once the event is cleared in the backside system, the notifications will be deleted. Again, this app is used to receive notifications and report accountability as pushed by the backside system, which it does very well.
Works as advertised
Simple... Just follow the directions to sign up and make sure you’re not on wifi just in case your firewall blocks it. Yes your account and that “exact” email you are using for registration NEEDS to be in the system before you attempt to register.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AtHoc, Inc.
- 67.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © BlackBerry Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.