Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email email@example.com
What’s new in 8.7.0
• Watch live sports directly in B/R! Use your cable subscription to watch live sports -- like the upcoming Match on TNT -- and chat with other fans on B/R. Stay tuned as we're just getting started.
• New Golf Perfect Picks! Get ready for a special edition of Perfect Picks. New games. New leaderboards. New prizes. Lock it in.
If you have feedback for us or are interested in beta testing early versions of the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BR app is apart of my daily social media line up
This app lets you pick your favorite teams and access articles and news on them through a easy to understand user interface. I also love how you can turn off notifications for each individual sport so when basketball is in the off-season I turn off notifications while I pay attention to football. Also it has an active, yet sometimes rowdy, user base to there are tons of ways to connect with fellow fans and see what people think after games or breaking news.
One criticism however: can we please go back to showing season stats for players for the upcoming game match ups? I don’t care what the stats for the last game were and often it doesn’t impact the current game all too much. Wanna see season stats.
Great if you want to read ads
This app is littered with pop up ads. Every time I click on (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) an article to read I am either interrupted or prompted to pay for a subscribed (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) service. While the app in principle covers many (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) sports and allows you to follow your favorite (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) teams, even setting priorities for your news feed, you’re better off just (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) reading the headlines and checking scores, both of which can (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) be found in an sport-official app such as MLB app and others. App also links a lot of content (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) to Twitter, and if I wanted to use Twitter I’d just (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad is this annoying yet? Yeah I bet. And so is the app when it does it get the picture?) reactivate my Twitter account and participate that way. At least Twitter has (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad and you thought I was done) an ad blocker. In other words, for complete stories use other apps otherwise risk being (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad)...
I’ll start off by saying when I try to read articles not written by Bleacher report the fully loaded page turns white making it literally impossible to read. Kind of annoying and it’s only when it’s non bleacher report articles. iPhone Xs
The rest is about Bleacher report itself.
Annoyed of the constant click baiting when I just want good sports knowledge. Constant errors in the writing, it doesn’t seem like they have an editor. Sometimes it’s really minor stuff like a misspelled word. Most writing programs have a spell check feature so it’s really bothersome that the writer couldn’t click a few extra buttons to make the article better but I think it’s actually representative of the writing in general. I don’t think much time or care is taken with the assignments. I definitely think they are more interested in getting you to click something rather than making sure whatever they write is worth clicking. I am slowly and slowly finding myself just going to google and searching for writers who I know took time to write rather than go on the app and that’s kinda sad cause this app is really what got me into sports as much as I am. I understand you got to keep the lights on but I just want to be entertained or interested not bored or mad.
- Bleacher Report
- 161.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.