As a member of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (Blue KC), you have a partner to help empower you to take action in your health and treatment options. Anytime. Anywhere. This tool serves as a companion to the A Healthier You™ program features available through your BlueKC member portal.
• Simplified Care Plan: The new Simplified Care Plan contains your current health actions, education and data tracking, thoughtfully structured to help you better manage your health and earn points.
• Health Library: Complete assigned education goals and get answers to your health questions from a trusted source.
• Connect Apple HealthKit with an iOS device to track your data using your iPhone and/or Apple Watch.
• Point History – Easily view a summary of your total points earned during the program year, complete with a detailed list by action.
• Health Risk Assessment: Complete your Health Risk Assessment and view results from your mobile device.
• Sweepstakes: Use the points you earned for an opportunity to win awesome prizes!
• Prescriptions: View your prescription history and see useful information like date filled and supply.
• Biometric Screenings: Quickly and easily schedule a short biometric health screening to gain vital information about your overall health. Available for select BlueKC employer groups.
• Message Center: Know when you have new or completed Care Plans and actions, when new health insights are ready to review, and when prizes have been awarded and redeemed.
• Get Connected: Connect and manage your Garmin, FitBit or other supported device/app – monitor your activity automatically and earn points for being active. Connect Apple HealthKit with an iOS device to track your data using your iPhone and/or Apple Watch.
• Updated features and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of potential, lots of shortcomings
The interface is generally clean enough and gets me where I want to go. However, performance is lag-ridden, even on iPhone 8 Plus. It feels like an emulated web browser, with delays and odd scrolling performance throughout.
HealthKit integration is a welcome, bare minimum feature these days, the main reason I even agreed to install this app. While such integration is included, the app fails to import complete or accurate data for categories like workout calories and sleep (possibly others). If this monitoring is to be fair, or if reward points are to be properly and accurately allotted, in exchange for turning over this valuable personal data, I expect the app to properly identify and collate it.
All-in-all, this is a half-baked product at best. I expect and demand better.
They’ve been getting terrible reviews on this app for years now. I saw it had been a while since the last reviewer’s woes. But then I just had the same issue upon installing the app—I’m prompted to enter my info to create a mobile account (which is for some reason separate from your online account) and trying to submit after filling in the last field by clicking the “Done” button does absolutely nothing. After multiple tries. So the app is unusable. Health care rox
The app always crashes and can hardly be used. This is extremely frustrating since we pay so much for our insurance and should expect their products to be up to date and bugs fixed. Horrible app!
- HealthMine Services, Inc.
- 35.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2019 HealthMine, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.