BlueMail is a world-class, secure, and free cross-platform email service that leverages cutting-edge technology to deliver a smart, beautifully designed, and elegant user experience. With BlueMail, you can effortlessly manage an unlimited number of email accounts from any provider.
BlueMail allows for smart push notifications and group emailing while also enabling you to adjust preferences individually for each of your email accounts. Since BlueMail is ad-free, it makes an ideal alternative to your default email app on any mobile, tablet, or desktop device. BlueMail offers a top-notch email service for all your email accounts with a user-friendly and intuitive design, complete with a powerful unified interface.
ALL your emails in ONE PLACE
· Multiple providers: Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, iCloud, Microsoft 365, and more
· Support for IMAP, POP3, and Exchange Smart Configuration (ActiveSync, EWS, Office 365)
· Sync multiple inboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
· Instant Push Mail
· BlueMail GEM AI leverages the power of OpenAI ChatGPT, enabling it to write high-quality emails quickly & efficiently. GEM AI suggests responses based on the context of the email, streamlining the communication process. GEM AI with GPT also provides condensed summaries best used for longer emails and conversations. By using BlueMail's artificial intelligence & machine learning capabilities, you save time and boost your productivity right within your inbox
· Integrated Calendar: Access your Calendar events within Blue Mail. View, create and edit events (supports CalDAV, Exchange)
· Group Mail: Define and Share Groups to quickly send and receive emails
· Share Email: Share emails publicly or privately through various social networks and messaging apps, receive emails from people who wish to engage with you instantly while keeping your email address private
· Email Clusters: Organize similar emails together to remove clutter from your inbox. It categorizes emails from known senders into smart clusters, and organizes your emails into a sub-folder structure automatically, without the hassle of managing it manually
· Spam Management: Advanced spam mechanisms, including the ability for users to directly Block Senders, Block Domains, or Block an entire suffix of domains.
· Dark Theme: With automatic switching between day and night modes
· Rich Text Signature: Easily configure styles & add your logo
· Dynamic Smart Conversations: Make email convenient and easy
· Configurable Menus: Customize your swipe menu and actions
· Getting Stuff Done: Mark emails for later and set reminders so you won’t miss them. When you finish handling an email, mark it Done to get it out of your way. Effortlessly maintain a zero inbox
· Visually Appealing: Services logos, senders' images, easily recognize popular services by their icons
· Days to Sync, Color-Coding, Scrollable and Unread Widgets, Intelligent Badge, Mobile Printing, and Much More!
· Add-ons: Support for Today Widget and iMessage Extension
· Smart Mobile Notifications, Unified Folders, People Toggle, Undo Send, Later Board, Intelligent Badge, Aliases, Customized Appearance, and much more!
PRIVATE & SECURE
· Industry-leading Encryption: Your data is always encrypted to protect your email communications and information. BlueMail uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
· Lock Screen: You can set a timed lock screen to protect your emails, as well as use Face ID.
· Block Tracking Images: Automatically attempt to block tracking pixels and other forms of email trackers. Preventing image trackers from displaying protects you from being tracked by email senders.
We love getting your feedback! Please email us: email@example.com
Our team greatly appreciates your 5-star rating, and we are grateful for your support. Thank you!
We made BlueMail GemAI even better and easier to use. Create, Reply & Summarize emails/conversations with the power of artificial intelligence at your fingertips.
Explore the brand-new widgets and personalize your Home Screen to effortlessly stay organized with your email and calendar across multiple accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
I quite enjoyed it and especially dark mode. Do keep in mind that the accounts I used were outlook and gmail. When I wanted to completely disconnect, I could do so in gmail per the usual way to disconnect from third party things, but when attempting to do so from the Microsoft side, I couldn’t find it in my list of third party apps and such. Although I definitely remember the outlook pop up asking my permissions, me giving it, and outlook telling me where to go if I ever wanted to cancel it. So just a heads up if you got outlook.
I really do enjoy the overhead sight of all my emails and the dark mode and custom swipes while it lasted.
App Updated and Deleted All Accounts - Then Fixed, But No Explanation
Came home today and went to check my mail. Got the new user screen asking me to add an account. They pushed out an update that completely reset the app. Would be annoying for one account but I have multiple accounts so I won't be doing this again. I can accept flaws but an update that nukes everything is not one of them. Goodbye, BlueMail.
While in the process of finding a new mail app, an update was quietly pushed out that reversed the issue. All missing accounts reappeared so I didn't have to set them all up again. It would have been nice to at least have the devs acknowledge there was a problem and a fix was in work. Instead, there was nothing for three days to let users know what was happening. I'm not expecting the devs to fall on their swords but at least a token post that an unexpected issue had occurred and would be resolved shortly would have saved me (and others) some time and effort. So I'm using the app again but also have a backup in the wings just in case. I hope things work out, though, because this is one of the better mail apps.
Not what it used to be
I used to LOVE BlueMail. About three weeks ago it started acting strange. Then it wouldn’t sync up and fetch email from Gmail. I sent the BlueMail team my issue and NO response. Then, after about a week it started to sync and fetch PERIODICALLY, but at the SAME time it quit sending push notifications when emails came in. I sent the BlueMail team ANOTHER message and still no reply. A couple of days later, I got a handful of push notifications over the course of an hour or so and then it quit. This time I went to their website an sent a THIRD message to their support team letting them know what my issues were and that I had deleted and re-downloaded the most recent version a couple of times and none of my issues were fixed. It has been days and days and days of the app not working and NO ONE giving a CUSS about it, so I’ve deleted it and moved on to an app
named after the inventor of the incandescence light bulb and couldn’t be happier! Move on, nothing to see here. You’ll be glad you did.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blix Inc
- 300.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Blix Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- BlueMail+ $69.99
- BlueMail+ $6.99
- BlueMail+ $6.99