Join millions who use Boomerang to email productively. Schedule Email, Track Responses, Snooze, Inbox Pause, Reminders and more! Works with Gmail, Outlook, MS Exchange & Hotmail accounts.
• NEW Unified Inbox
• Offline Support
• Share Sheet Extension
• iPad Support
• Read Receipts
• Inbox Pause: stop incoming emails until you’re ready for them
• Schedule emails to be sent later
• Get notified when no one replies to your email
• Respondable: Use AI to write better emails. Know if your emails are too short, too wordy, not actionable enough, or just right.
• Brief Me: a single summary for all your unread emails, upcoming meetings, and everything else you need to catch up on
More Awesome Features:
• Use multiple email accounts: Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Exchange, Hotmail
• Customizable Inbox view: support for Gmail Categories, Outlook Focused Inbox, and “Unread only” view
• Import existing signatures from any Gmail or G Suite account. Full support for rich formatted HTML signatures
• Get a clean Inbox faster with easy, simple gestures
• Quick search: find emails faster with our beautiful search interface, or with your voice
• Send attachments from photos and files
• Bulk delete and bulk archive email
• Take action directly from notifications
Perfect to help you:
• Remember to pay the bills
• Create notes & reminders for yourself
• Follow up with critical and time sensitive invitations
• Reduce distractions from email notifications
• Communicate with people in different time zones
• Snooze travel confirmations
• Track down emails buried in your Inbox
• Manage a busy schedule on the go
Try Boomerang’s AI assistant. Just tap the microphone icon!
• See everything you need to know from email, calendar, and more in one place. Ask Boomerang to “Brief me”
• Find files & contact info. Simply say “Find the PDF Joe sent” or “Find Sarah’s phone number”
• Move, create & cancel meetings. Say “Reschedule my meeting with John” or “Tell Paul I’m running 5 minutes late”
• Manage your email verbally. Try: “Show me emails I need to reply to” or “delete all the marketing email I got yesterday”
Loving the app? Please post a positive review. It really helps!
Questions/feedback? Email us at email@example.com or tweet to @Boomerang
A BIG thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars. Your support means the world to us.
• Added Priority push notifications! Push it real good!
• Added Dutch, Italian, Japanese, and Portuguese localizations. Wij parlare 君の língua?
• Pro and Premium users can now schedule recurring messages! So buy a subscription, already!
• Enabled video attachments from Photo Library when composing a message. There's never been a better time to send a cat video.
• Fixed display name issue for certain Outlook folders. What, you mean you didn't title that folder ///////eeeprom//// ?
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements. More of a beetle fix, really, if you ask us.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want to love this...
I really want to love this app. I am an avid user of Boomerang on Outlook for Mac and i really want to be able to use it on my phone. This is the second chance I’m giving it but i still can’t transition from the native mail app because of the way the emails in threads are organized. It drives me insane. If I have more than one email in a thread I can’t find the right one to reply to, forward, or boomerang and it drives me nuts. Everything shows up at once in a long confusing list. I need clear navigation between particular emails and I have tried to adjust the mailbox settings but there are none. I like everything else about this app but this major issue is a deal breaker for me. I really hope it is fixed somehow.
Developer Response ,
Hey, we want you to love it too! If you're up for dropping a line to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd like to pick your brain a bit about what would make the email easier to view for you.
So much promise, so much failure
I’ve been looking for something to replace Inbox which has slowed development. At the bare minimum I want an email app that lets me do work while off line — in the subway, on an airplane. Boomerang’s key feature set fails at this. Even non-key features like send an email, require being connected instead or waiting to send later. This makes the app non-functional for my workflow and maximizing my travel time.
Slightly less annoying, there’s no way to fine tune alerts. So instead of having alerts from folks I regularly interact with, I get every promotional email, every listserv.
The app is really nicely designed and interaction experience is well thought out. The desktop plugin for the Mac is great and had me hopeful for the app. But the app’s failure to act like every other email program for offline work, means I’ll be deleting this app and choosing another GTD solution.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We're currently working on Offline Mode, so if you'd like to be one of the first to try it, you can join our TestFlight group here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/QvyVMhzJ
So close yet so far
I want to love this app so badly but I just can’t completely get there and here’s why... notifications! You have one option for notifications... on or off and that’s at the account level. Since downloading the app I’ve been bombarded with 826 notifications in two days!! Please for the love of all things holy, let me receive notifications either by sender or by folder (Like the “Primary” Gmail category for example). I’ve gotten so used to Focused Inbox in Outlook for iOS and the aforementioned Primary gmail category) that this feels like I’m traveling back in time 5 years.
Besides notifications, this app is absolutely beautiful. It’s intuitive, easy to use, and the Brief Me and Inbox Pause features are innovative and useful. I want this to be my daily email app but can’t get there until they improve the notification options and add iCloud support.
Developer Response ,
Better notifications are coming soon! Afraid I don't have a timeframe on iCloud support, but I'll definitely pass along your request to the team.
- Baydin Inc.
- 130.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Baydin Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.