BlueMail is a free, secure, beautifully designed, universal email app, featuring smart and elegant user experience and capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers. BlueMail allows for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Being ad-free, BlueMail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
With a powerful unified interface experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, BlueMail provides a top-notch email service for all your email accounts.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers: Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, iCloud and Office 365
● Support for IMAP, POP3 and Exchange (ActiveSync, Office 365) Smart Configuration
● Sync multiple inboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Instant Push Mail for the widest range of providers (IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, etc.)
● PEOPLE TOGGLE SWITCH: The People Toggle is a new and original way to view your Inbox and reduce its clutter. In addition, tapping on an avatar will show all emails between the email participants and you.
● GROUP MAIL: Define & Share Groups to quickly send & receive emails
● SHARE EMAIL: Share emails publicly or privately through various social networks & messaging apps, receive emails from people who wish to engage with you instantly while keeping your email address private
● EMAIL CLUSTERS: Organizes similar emails together to remove clutter from your inbox. It categorizes emails from known senders into smart clusters, and organizes your emails into a sub-folder structure automatically, without the hassle to manage it manually.
● SMART MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS: Quiet Hours, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze and other preferences per each of your inboxes
● UNIFIED FOLDERS: View all your email accounts folders through a combined interface for your Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.
● SPAM MANAGEMENT: Advanced spam mechanisms including the ability for users to directly Block Senders, Block Domains or Block an entire suffix of domains
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME: with an automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE: Easily configure styles and add your logo
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS: Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS: Customize your swipe menu and email view actions
● GETTING STUFF DONE: Mark emails for later and set reminders so you do not miss them. When you finish handling an email, mark it as Done to get it out of your way. Reach Zero Inbox.
● VISUALLY APPEALING: Services logos, senders images, easily recognize popular services by their icons
● Days to Sync, Color-Coding, Scrollable and Unread Widgets, Intelligent Badge, Mobile Printing & Much More!
● ADD-ONS: Support for iMessage Extension
PRIVATE & SECURE
● INDUSTRY-LEADING ENCRYPTION: Your data is always encrypted to protect your email
communications and information secured. BlueMail uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data
● LOCK SCREEN: You can set a timed lock screen to protect your emails
We love getting your feedback! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars and provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I quite enjoyed it and especially dark mode. Do keep in mind that the accounts I used were outlook and gmail. When I wanted to completely disconnect, I could do so in gmail per the usual way to disconnect from third party things, but when attempting to do so from the Microsoft side, I couldn’t find it in my list of third party apps and such. Although I definitely remember the outlook pop up asking my permissions, me giving it, and outlook telling me where to go if I ever wanted to cancel it. So just a heads up if you got outlook.
I really do enjoy the overhead sight of all my emails and the dark mode and custom swipes while it lasted.
App Updated and Deleted All Accounts - Then Fixed, But No Explanation
Came home today and went to check my mail. Got the new user screen asking me to add an account. They pushed out an update that completely reset the app. Would be annoying for one account but I have multiple accounts so I won't be doing this again. I can accept flaws but an update that nukes everything is not one of them. Goodbye, BlueMail.
While in the process of finding a new mail app, an update was quietly pushed out that reversed the issue. All missing accounts reappeared so I didn't have to set them all up again. It would have been nice to at least have the devs acknowledge there was a problem and a fix was in work. Instead, there was nothing for three days to let users know what was happening. I'm not expecting the devs to fall on their swords but at least a token post that an unexpected issue had occurred and would be resolved shortly would have saved me (and others) some time and effort. So I'm using the app again but also have a backup in the wings just in case. I hope things work out, though, because this is one of the better mail apps.
Not what it used to be
I used to LOVE BlueMail. About three weeks ago it started acting strange. Then it wouldn’t sync up and fetch email from Gmail. I sent the BlueMail team my issue and NO response. Then, after about a week it started to sync and fetch PERIODICALLY, but at the SAME time it quit sending push notifications when emails came in. I sent the BlueMail team ANOTHER message and still no reply. A couple of days later, I got a handful of push notifications over the course of an hour or so and then it quit. This time I went to their website an sent a THIRD message to their support team letting them know what my issues were and that I had deleted and re-downloaded the most recent version a couple of times and none of my issues were fixed. It has been days and days and days of the app not working and NO ONE giving a CUSS about it, so I’ve deleted it and moved on to an app
named after the inventor of the incandescence light bulb and couldn’t be happier! Move on, nothing to see here. You’ll be glad you did.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blix Inc
- 116 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Blix Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.