Blueair app ensures you’ll get even better experience from your Blueair air purifier. Blueair connected experience is built to ensure ease of use of your air purifier as well as greatest reassurance in its performance, any moment of the day, through its intuitive features such as indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring, scheduling, clean air ETA, filter lifetime tracker and more.
Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App, Needs One Key Feature
Overall, this app is outstanding. One feature I’d like to see is LED brightness control on the schedule feature when Auto mode is enabled. Brightness control is available when manual mode is selected in a schedule, but not in auto mode. I have a HealthProtect 7470i.
Bad app, great machine
The Blueair Classic 680i is a fantastic air cleaner. (albeit a very large unit) However, the app is lacking in numerous ways compared to competitors…
1) No Apple HomeKit integration
2) If you are an Apple user, you cannot add the device to your home automation scenes. (ie, automatically turn on when I arrive home and turn off when I leave home, etc)
3) No Home Screen widget to see current air quality stats
4) No integration with Siri Shortcuts app or commands. (they have this enabled for Alexa and Google, so they clearly are just ignoring Apple users)
5) The setup process to connect the device to your home WiFi is not intuitive and more cumbersome than other apps. It also does not support 5ghz WiFi.
6) The app requires your exact location, not a close location. That’s a huge privacy concern! Why do you need to know my exact location? Anywhere within a 1/2 mile is close enough for the outdoor air quality levels in the app. You don’t need my pinpoint location.
7) No notification options. Other apps send you a notification if AQI, PM2.5, VOC, etc goes over specified levels. Blueair sends me nothing.
8) No firmware update button in the app, so you cannot force it to check for updates. You have to wait until it decides to check on its own.
9) No way to save or export the weekly/monthly data.
Developer Response ,
Dear Blueair User, we are very sorry that you did not enjoy our app. We are always working on improving user experience and we truly appreciate your detailed feedback. Your list of suggestions will be forwarded to our Web design team for future improvements. As we continue to work on upgrading our app, we hope you will continue to support and explore Blueair products with confidence and satisfaction.
Product great, app lacking
Love the product itself but the app seems to be lagging behind. The main issue is it does not seem able to give a real-time view of the current status.
For example, I’m sitting right next to it and can see that the fan is on low (level 1) but the app is showing it at level 2. I should be able to open the app and see the current setting. Instead I seem to have to change the settings to get it to register which is annoying.
I assume the app will evolve and catch up to the product so still buy it, it the app itself - eh.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blueair AB
- 99.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Blueair AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.