BlueJeans delivers a premium video conferencing experience that is optimized for the mobile workforce. With amazing features, like Dolby Voice® audio, BlueJeans helps make every meeting more productive regardless of where the participants are located.
- Participate in BlueJeans video meetings with up to 150 attendees
- Experience HD video and Dolby Voice® audio for the highest fidelity meetings
- Share & receive content for maximum productivity on-the-go.
- Facilitate professional meetings with intuitive controls that make meeting moderation a breeze
- Integrate your calendar to enable one-touch join and easily jump from meeting-to-meeting
- Eliminate dead spots with intelligent bandwidth management that optimizes network settings
- Select safe driving mode while on the road for distraction-free meetings
Additional BlueJeans Mobile App Functionality
- Join BlueJeans Events as a view-only participant with the ability to respond to Q&A and polling
- Use the Mobile App as a conference room system controller for launching a meeting on a SIP/H.323 endpoint
- Leverage proximity mode to transfer your personal calendar from your mobile app to a Dolby Voice Room to transform a conference room into your personal meeting room
Functionality for BlueJeans Telehealth customers
- Patient landing experience to guide patients through a check-in process ahead of their visit
- Ability for patients to sync their Apple Health data directly in to their televisit, allowing providers to view and interact with the shared data.
To host meetings via the BlueJeans app, one must have an existing BlueJeans account. However, you do not need an account to attend a meeting.
- Improved Call Controls
- Support for completely disabling audio
- Telehealth image upload
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not one to speak highly of electronics and it’s always better when you can see someone in person but I actually use this application to have a visit with my primary care physician. Upon not feeling well it saved me from having to drive my vehicle and also save me gas money so I am very pleased with how clear and how well the audio was.
Probably the best but needs some work
Love this app for work at a large and semi-distributes team, but would like the team to fix two issues, one major and one minor.
Major: the app tries to intelligently switch between speakerphone and on-ear talking, and it doesn’t do a good job of it. I think it’s triggered by position and light sensor, and there are many times where it’s completely wrong because I’m juggling phone/keys/bag on my way around town. The app stutters with those transitions too, so you can miss conversations with the inconsistency. Would much prefer a manual button (like the native phone app)
Minor: since my company uses sso, and I’m on a managed device, the app routinely tries to sign me in via sso. But there’s no benefit to me being signed in, so I get prompted to sign in every time I use the app and it’s annoying. Would prefer it didn’t prompt all the time
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the detailed feedback. Improved management of switching speakers is something we have on our to do list. Regarding SSO, the app shouldn't be constantly prompting you to sign in - feel free to reach out to support and we can investigate further: https://support.bluejeans.com/s/contactsupport
The sound is terrible (both on phone & computer). Whatever they do with mics or settings causes massive feedback almost all the time. The only solutions are for moderators to forcibly mute all participants. Then it is nearly impossible to manage who can and can’t speak. Since bluejeans doesn’t display regular phone numbers by default then it is hard for people in actual conference rooms to know how to call in - so everyone in the room tries to use their computer - which makes the feedback problem worse. The default mute settings and the real dial in number display and usage both really need improvement. Now our meeting moderators spend 1/3 of every meeting fiddling with bluejeans trying to get sound to work reliably with groups. We never had these kinds of problems with the systems we used before switching to bluejeans.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blue Jeans Network, Inc.
- 156.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Blue Jeans Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.