Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on online events. The free GoToWebinar mobile app lets you not only see and hear webinars, but take part in them as well. No matter where you are, you can ask questions, take part in polls and more. If you’re running the webinar, you can present directly from your iPad, share your iPad’s webcam and chat with other event staff.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join easily by tapping the online event link in an invite email or your calendar.
• Use a single tap to dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View up to 6 webcams on any iOS device.
In addition to the above, as an organizer you can
• Schedule Webinars
• View previously scheduled Webinars
• View the number of registrants for an upcoming Webinar
• Share a Webinar registration link via email, SMS, twitter, facebook and more.
In addition to the above, as a panelist you can use your iPad to
• Share your webcam
• Share a document from your favorite cloud storage app
• Chat with other panelists and organizers
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you download the app and enter the session ID.
NOTE: Presenter controls can be passed to anyone in the event if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
NOTE: Due to network constraints, iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to join the event and dial in over the phone at the same time.
If additional presenters are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the event.
• GoToWebinar presenters can turn on webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over a 4G/3G connection, WiFi is recommended to avoid charges with your network carrier.
Update now to see up to 6 panelist cameras.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Robust and resilient performance
I used this to attend a large scale VTC. I clicked the web link and discovered the app wasn’t even installed. I clicked “Get” (this was on iPhone), it installed and then to my surprise it connected to the original meeting I clicked without further delays. No registering or collecting of information unrelated to my call. I was so relieved as I was late to the meeting. It then streamed with great audio and video quality. Audio especially was easy to hear and understand conversations, not like some other services that seem to do fancy audio adjustment that make it sound big and pretty but hard to actually use for communication. Interface was sleek extremely minimal and kept the content front center and using most of the screen. I then got on an elevator and lost cell service. When I got off, it reconnected immediately! I was in a low coverage basement at that time, and it seemed to prioritize audio quality over video which is EXACTLY what I would have wanted. I then entered a WiFi area, and the connection popped back to full quality immediately without missing a beat! I was extremely impressed with this. I’ve used many other solutions that did not handle this nearly as well, most of them would simply hang or remain distorted for several minutes. I will definitely be remembering this experience in the future when I choose and recommend solutions.
A Must-Have App for Business Owners
Attending a webinar using this app is so incredibly easy. Once registering via a link in an email for instance, the user is given an option to have webinar info populated in the calendar. Should the webinar be about to begin or is already in progress the attendee is taken automatically to the presentation. Both audio and video are excellent whether viewing on ones phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. The interface is very user-friendly. Whether a novice and using the app for the first time or a seasoned user this app is a must. I use it in my office and on the go. In fact after meeting with a colleague or client it is so enjoyable to not have to be in a rush to return to my office to attend a scheduled webinar. I can easily plug in my earbuds and attend the session without interfering with others around me. Do yourself a favor and download this app!!!
Zoom is better
This app used to be the only game in town and as a result they got a little full of themselves and are clearly too slow to adapt to needed changes in the way we now function. I’d say they really missed out on a great opportunity for growth. But they stuck with the same old plan. With this app you simply have to jump through too many hoops to be able to set up a meeting, host, be a panelist, view all of the panelists. It’s ridiculous. With Zoom, you simply download the app, set up a meeting or join the meeting and (snapping my finger) there everybody is! And you can share your screen. No headache. It couldn’t be any more user-friendly. But this app? No, “you have to be administrator to set up a group meeting“ nonsense. What is that anyway?? Especially when it is almost impossible to become an “administrator.”I must’ve spent an hour trying to figure out how I become an administrator. Is that a paid feature or something? I’ll be happy if I never have to open this outdated dinosaur of an inconvenience again.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 254.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-19 LogMeIn, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.