Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on online events. The free GoToWebinar mobile app lets you not only see and hear webinars, but take part in them as well. No matter where you are, you can ask questions, take part in polls and more. If you’re running the webinar, you can present directly from your iPad, share your iPad’s webcam and chat with other event staff.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join easily by tapping the online event link in an invite email or your calendar.
• Use a single tap to dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View up to 6 webcams on any iOS device.
In addition to the above, as an organizer you can
• Schedule Webinars
• View previously scheduled Webinars
• View the number of registrants for an upcoming Webinar
• Share a Webinar registration link via email, SMS, twitter, facebook and more.
In addition to the above, as a panelist you can use your iPad to
• Share your webcam
• Share a document from your favorite cloud storage app
• Chat with other panelists and organizers
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you download the app and enter the session ID.
NOTE: Presenter controls can be passed to anyone in the event if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
NOTE: Due to network constraints, iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to join the event and dial in over the phone at the same time.
If additional presenters are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the event.
• GoToWebinar presenters can turn on webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over a 4G/3G connection, WiFi is recommended to avoid charges with your network carrier.
User experience improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Robust and resilient performance
I used this to attend a large scale VTC. I clicked the web link and discovered the app wasn’t even installed. I clicked “Get” (this was on iPhone), it installed and then to my surprise it connected to the original meeting I clicked without further delays. No registering or collecting of information unrelated to my call. I was so relieved as I was late to the meeting. It then streamed with great audio and video quality. Audio especially was easy to hear and understand conversations, not like some other services that seem to do fancy audio adjustment that make it sound big and pretty but hard to actually use for communication. Interface was sleek extremely minimal and kept the content front center and using most of the screen. I then got on an elevator and lost cell service. When I got off, it reconnected immediately! I was in a low coverage basement at that time, and it seemed to prioritize audio quality over video which is EXACTLY what I would have wanted. I then entered a WiFi area, and the connection popped back to full quality immediately without missing a beat! I was extremely impressed with this. I’ve used many other solutions that did not handle this nearly as well, most of them would simply hang or remain distorted for several minutes. I will definitely be remembering this experience in the future when I choose and recommend solutions.
Generally easy to connect and a great education tool
I have "attended and "several go to webinars and appreciate both the quality of the content the relative ease of use, and the ability to also access it on my phone when on the go. The only glitch I have experienced is getting it connected from my iPhone to the car speaker, and being able to see the screen that accompanies the audio presentation. After losing the connection when I reconnected I could no longer seem to access the slide presentation that accompanied the audio.
On older iPad frozen at iOS 9 by Apple, get msg must upgrade to iOS 10 level
Help! App won't let me sign up for any new webinars, until I upgrade to latest app version requiring iOS 10 ... although my older iPad was frozen at iOS 9 by Apple, so CANNOT install iOS 10, and thus NOT able to run apps requiring iOS 10.
PLEASE LET THOSE OF US WITH OLDER DEVICES WHICH DON'T SUPPORT iOS 10, TO CONTINUE USING PREVIOUS VERSION OF APP (which is still working fine for webinars I'd registered for earlier).
(app support useless: I explained problem 4x over 20 minutes - but rep ignored everything I said, repeatedly telling me that I needed to upgrade to iOS 10 app anyway. I asked to speak to supervisor, was kept waiting 40 minutes while rep repeated same over & over, then told me supervisors too busy & one would call me back - that was a week ago, with no callback.)
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 253.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-19 LogMeIn, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.