GoToMyPC gives you the freedom to go anywhere you choose and connect right to your Mac or PC. To use this free app, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from the App Store.
2) Make sure you have GoToMyPC installed on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app from your iPad or iPhone to access your computer.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your iPad or iPhone – meaning everywhere.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
• Instant access to all your files, programs and network
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap the details
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Fast, auto-corrected typing with the Preview Text feature
• Copy and paste between your computer and apps on your phone
• Hear sound coming from the computer you are accessing (PC only)
• Multitasking capability
• Keyboard Locking and Screen Blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• Bluetooth keyboard support
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
Enhanced session security with 256 bit encryption.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since the Beta testing days, service tool app has always worked without fail. Although more appropriate for larger screens such as laptops, even on the small Mobile screens, it functions. The security aspects are also done well. Much thought and testing applied.
Double or triple characters when typing
If I’m very very careful and watch I can get logged into my workstation. The app repeats characters. Having this issue on 3 separate iPad Pro’s all with smart keyboards. I don’t know if there is an issue with compatibility with the keyboards, iOS 11, or what, but I can get right in on a laptop sitting right beside of the iPad with no issues at all. It is only the app on the iPad. I haven’t tried the iPhone version. Put in a support ticket. Hopefully they will acknowledge this issue and get it fixed asap.
Not Happy With Productivity
Usually App versions work much better than web versions, but with this App I have found it to be the opposite. There is a very bad typing delay within the app that I don’t experience anywhere else on my IPad. I’m using OS11, so it may be isolated to that. Since I use this primarily for work and emails I need to be able to move quickly through my emails, very unfortunate. Even still I tried to just use the web version and it makes me use the app. Not happy with the sophistication of this app, especially for a paid service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.