This application allows you to plot the Bode and Nyquist diagram of a transfer function.
The transfer function is entered via a simple numeric keypad and has been specially adapted to make immediately available all the keys you need.
Open Loop Transfer function or the Closed Loop Transfer can be entered separately.
The app automatically evaluate system stability.
The number of unstable closed-loop poles, the number of unstable open-loop poles and the number of clock-wise encirclements of point -1+j0 are shown together with the Nyquist Plot.
Gain and Phase margin are shown together with the Bode Plot.
For each graph the following gestures are supported:
* Drag: To move the chart in the desired position;
* Pinch: To enlarge or shrinks the graph;
* Tap with two fingers to restore the position and zoom level of the graph to their original values.
Through a dedicated function you can set the maximum frequency of the Nyquist diagram and the frequency range for the Bode diagrams of the module and phase.
There is also a complete online help.
BEFORE LEAVING AN ANONYMOUS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY:
1) READ THE MANUAL AGAIN;
2) CHECK AGAIN THE SYNTAX OF THE ENTERED FUNCTION;
3) CONTACT ME, AND I WILL DO MY VERY BEST TO HELP YOU.
A promo code for my Circuit Lab app will be send to users who will be able to report a recognized bug of this application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Is the worst app that I have payed in my life, I WANT BACK MY MONEY
Nice but buggy
Seems to work but there are a number of bugs and annoying things.
1. the frequency settings should stay the same or auto scale. Every time you reselect it, it goes back to the default. Very annoying.
2. Flipping through Bode to Nyquist back to Bode, the output changes to an incorrect transfer function
3. Why don't phase and magnitude appear on the same screen. This is traditional. You need to flip back and forth. Annoying.
4. Doesn't understand exponential notation. You need to use 10^n
5. Why only transfer function. Why cant it be a poles zeroes option to eliminate typing.
This app could be great if it were modified only slightly to create a more practical tool. At the present state worth $2.99 not $5.99.
worst 6 $ ever spent !!
u cheaters !!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.