The BorrowBox app makes it easy to browse, borrow and read or listen to your library’s eBooks and eAudiobooks anywhere, everywhere.
If BorrowBox is available through your local library you can simply login with your member details to access the library’s collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
* Grouped by age category
* Browse by genre or by specially curated lists
* Quickly find new releases
* Search by title, author, narrator, series and genre
* Easily find similar titles you might want to read or listen to
* Read and listen to previews
* Get more info about the author and narrator
* Borrow instantly or reserve for later
* View current loans and reserves
* View loan history
* Renew or return ebook and audiobook loans whenever you want
* Automatic deletion of expired loans, no overdue fees
READING & LISTENING
* Offline reading and listening
* Automatically saves your current position in the ebook and audiobook
* Lock screen widget for quick and easy playback control of audiobooks
* Play audiobooks in the background while using other apps
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app but when it connects to the Bluetooth in my car the volume goes down to zero. So the book is playing but I can’t hear it until I turn up volume on ph.
Waste of time for small town
Apparently there isn’t a way to use this app without your library information. I live in a small town of 6k, therefore my library isn’t in the selection. Deleting the app after this review. I will just continue to use my library’s online service and the subscription service from Scribd. Toodles. Update: Customer Service quickly responded to my question. I didn’t get the answer I wanted, but it was the one I figured I’d get. This APP is only for members of libraries affiliated with Borrow Box. It’s a shame... due to this, it is nearly certain small towners won’t have the ‘privilege’ to use the app. I’d give it a 0 if there was one... as it serves no purpose for me... but only a waste of my time.
This is absolutely horrible
Ita almost impossible to actually read a book or listen to an audiobook because its reserved or on loan which makes absolutely no sense because i mean its online so there should be copys
I searched up about 20 books a few hours ago and only 1 of them was free and i just tried to read it but its now saying that i returned the book and now i have to wait until the fourth of October to read it
This is absolutely ridiculous
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bolinda Digital Pty Ltd
- 134.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 Bolinda Digital Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.