With uLIBRARY you can take your library’s digital collection anywhere – browse, borrow and enjoy the best in eAudiobooks and eBook on your smartphone or tablet.
Sign in securely with your library membership to access your library’s full collection of uLIBRARY’s digital content for free – it’s really that simple.
Discover your new favourite story
- Search for your favourite genre with ease with intuitive genre sliders and in-depth search options.
- Try out the title before downloading with eAudio and eBook previews available.
- Find recommended reads through our world first integrated book clubs, Talking Books and Bookworms as well as a ‘Next Read’ feature that populates based on the books you’ve previously enjoyed.
- Effortlessly renew and return the titles to continue your uLIBRARY journey on your own terms.
- Easily locate your previously downloaded titles to enjoy them all over again.
Listen Your Own Way
- With automatic synchronisation and bookmarking you’ll never lose your place, even if you change devices.
- Slow down or speed up the audio as required with a wide-ranging speed function (0.25 to 3.0x)
- Reach the conclusion at your own pace with a 30 second skip function or simply select the final chapter with our easy-to-use track selection.
- With our integrated sleep function, every audiobook can become a bedtime story – no matter your age.
- Listen anywhere, regardless of connectivity with offline listening.
Read Your Own Way
- Our built in eReader is the most accessible yet with adjustable font sizes, faces (including OpenDyslexic) as well as text and background colour so that everyone can explore the joy of reading.
- No need to carry lots of books in your bag, with offline reading available.
- Add bookmarks to revisit your favourite sections.
Please note that your library’s uLIBRARY collection is curated by your library and not the uLIBRARY digital team.
New in our latest update:
Listen crash as reported by users is fixed.
Some general bug fixes.
This update requires a clean installation. Please fully uninstall the previous version and then install the updated app.
1. Tap and hold on the uLibrary app icon, keep holding until icons start to wiggle.
2. Tap the (X) icon that appears in the upper left corner of the uLibrary app icon.
3. When “Delete "uLIBRARY"? Deleting this app will also delete its data” message box appears, confirm uninstall by clicking “Delete”.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ulverscroft Group Limited
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Ulverscroft Large Print Books Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.