The BorrowBox app makes it easy to browse, borrow and read or listen to your library’s eBooks and eAudiobooks anywhere, everywhere.
If BorrowBox is available through your local library you can simply login with your member details to access the library’s collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
* Grouped by age category
* Browse by genre or by specially curated lists
* Quickly find new releases
* Search by title, author, narrator, series and genre
* Easily find similar titles you might want to read or listen to
* Read and listen to previews
* Get more info about the author and narrator
* Borrow instantly or reserve for later
* View current loans and reserves
* View loan history
* Renew or return ebook and audiobook loans whenever you want
* Automatic deletion of expired loans, no overdue fees
READING & LISTENING
* Offline reading and listening
* Automatically saves your current position in the ebook and audiobook
* Lock screen widget for quick and easy playback control of audiobooks
* Play audiobooks in the background while using other apps
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app but when it connects to the Bluetooth in my car the volume goes down to zero. So the book is playing but I can’t hear it until I turn up volume on ph.
This is absolutely horrible
Ita almost impossible to actually read a book or listen to an audiobook because its reserved or on loan which makes absolutely no sense because i mean its online so there should be copys
I searched up about 20 books a few hours ago and only 1 of them was free and i just tried to read it but its now saying that i returned the book and now i have to wait until the fourth of October to read it
This is absolutely ridiculous
Even with the limited library the AudioBook feature is great.... except when listening to AudioBooks they just stop! Have to go back to the App and press the screen to start again.
Can you please fix this bug?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.