A powerful but simple tool to track all of your stuff. Whether you're moving houses, storing holiday decorations, or packing up old items in the basement, Boxes is the app to help you get it done.
- Create spaces to segment your boxes by room or location
- The app generates and tracks the box numbers for you
- Quickly add contents to a box
- Snap photos of your open box or items and upload them
- Print labels directly from the app
- Print a manifest of your entire collection
- Scan QR codes for quick box viewing
- Mark your boxes as heavy, fragile, expensive, hazardous and/or temperature sensitive
- Add tags to your boxes for better categorization and searching
- Add notes to your boxes for a more detailed description of contents
- Create aliases to customize naming or numbering schemes
- Create tasks and reminders to help you with important todos
- Create and set custom box statuses
- Search all of your boxes boxes for specific contents, notes, tags, or statuses
- Filter your view to just the boxes you want to see
- Quickly move boxes from one space to another
- Set custom app themes
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app
I am a crafter but I can never find everything I need for a project because my tools and supplies are scattered. I have been going through my craft supplies and sorting them into various boxes with this app. I am confident that I can find what I need using this storage system. I'm using bankers boxes with lids.
I gave it 5 stars due to its usefulness however there are two improvements I would like to suggest. One is to be able to print the list of what's in each box just for convenience. The other is that it would be nice to be able to print a small box sticker to apply to items so that you can remove the items to use and then have the sticker on it to know quickly where to return the item.
Both of these functions can be done through the app without changing anything but if the developers are looking for a challenge they may want to consider these ideas.
Nevertheless it is a 5 start app.
Keep things organized during your move
I’ve been using this app to keep our boxes organized during a move. It is great and has a ton of useful features. You can use as many or a few of them as you want.
The label printing is a great feature, but if you think that’s overkill you can still get a lot out of the app by just writing numbers on the box.
The status function is very helpful. You can creat custom status assign boxes to different stages in your moving process. It defaults to only “packed” and “unpacked”. But you could add things like “ needs label” or long term storage”.
I Love This App
I’ve written three other reviews for apps in my life. This is the fourth. This app allows me to keep track of all my possessions. I don’t have to go on an Easter egg hunt to find something I haven’t touched in a couple years. I simply do a quick text search and I have it in my hands with 60 seconds. It gives me the confidence to put things into storage without the fear of never being able to find it again. Good for inventorying your possessions and very useful (I would imagine) when moving. No digging through 20 boxes to find the lemon zester.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StackTracks, LLC
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 StackTracks, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Boxes and Images $6.99
- 75 Images $0.99
- 50 Boxes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.