A powerful but simple tool to track all of your stuff. Whether you're moving houses, storing holiday decorations, or packing up old items in the basement, Boxes is the app to help you get it done.
- Create spaces to segment your boxes by room or location
- The app generates and tracks the box numbers for you
- Quickly add contents to a box
- Snap photos of your open box or items and upload them
- Print labels directly from the app
- Print a manifest of your entire collection
- Scan QR codes for quick box viewing
- Mark your boxes as heavy, fragile, expensive, hazardous and/or temperature sensitive
- Add tags to your boxes for better categorization and searching
- Add notes to your boxes for a more detailed description of contents
- Create aliases to customize naming or numbering schemes
- Create tasks and reminders to help you with important todos
- Create and set custom box statuses
- Search all of your boxes boxes for specific contents, notes, tags, or statuses
- Filter your view to just the boxes you want to see
- Quickly move boxes from one space to another
- Set custom app themes
- Box sorting now prefers an alias if one exists
- New option to order boxes alphabetically instead of numerically
- The space name is now watermarked on each box
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I am a crafter but I can never find everything I need for a project because my tools and supplies are scattered. I have been going through my craft supplies and sorting them into various boxes with this app. I am confident that I can find what I need using this storage system. I'm using bankers boxes with lids.
I gave it 5 stars due to its usefulness however there are two improvements I would like to suggest. One is to be able to print the list of what's in each box just for convenience. The other is that it would be nice to be able to print a small box sticker to apply to items so that you can remove the items to use and then have the sticker on it to know quickly where to return the item.
Both of these functions can be done through the app without changing anything but if the developers are looking for a challenge they may want to consider these ideas.
Nevertheless it is a 5 start app.
Amazing app to keep you organized!
I was trying to figure out a way to keep all the baby and crafting items organized and this has really been a game changer. Previously when I stored items in a bin in the garage, it became a black whole and I would end up purchasing items that I already had, which only added to the clutter. Now with this app, it much easier to keep track of what I currently have, and also where it is located! In addition, I reached out to support to ask if there was a way to sort the bins alphabetically, and the developer quickly added that function in at the next update! This is my first time reviewing an app but felt like I had to share my great experience for others that are looking for a similar solution.
Keep things organized during your move
I’ve been using this app to keep our boxes organized during a move. It is great and has a ton of useful features. You can use as many or a few of them as you want.
The label printing is a great feature, but if you think that’s overkill you can still get a lot out of the app by just writing numbers on the box.
The status function is very helpful. You can creat custom status assign boxes to different stages in your moving process. It defaults to only “packed” and “unpacked”. But you could add things like “ needs label” or long term storage”.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StackTracks, LLC
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 StackTracks, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Boxes and Images $6.99
- 75 Images $0.99
- 50 Boxes $2.99
- 10 Boxes $0.99
- 25 Boxes $1.99
- 100 Boxes $4.99