Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 40 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 - Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms - Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes - Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
- Brawlhalla’s Synthwave Battle Pass Season 2 is here!
- 85 tiers of new exclusive rewards unlockable by simply playing Brawlhalla & completing missions.
- All players are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track with an option to purchase the Gold track for more content.
- Solidarity Emote for Charity still available.
- New Synthwave Kung Foot as the Brawl of the Week!
- Game improvements & Bug Fixes
- Updated free-to-play Legend Rotation!
- More information at brawlhalla.com/patch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s what you’d expect for mobile
I like the game. It’s an almost perfect copy of the pc and console versions of the game. I like the controller compatibility, and the cross-play aspect. But there are definite problems with the game, like bugs, the UI, and other things. Latency is a big one. When you press a button, it takes more time for the input to register on mobile than it does on pc or console. When you finish a match, it takes up to 4 seconds to leave the post-match menu after you’ve already pressed the exit button. The UI is like if you created a knockoff copy of the game using the same assets. What’s up with the character select menu? Using an HD UI for the main menu but using a different resolution for character selection? Why not just use the sprites from the pc and console editions? Why is the corner menu so huge? These could all easily be fixed within a patch or two. I just want the mobile experience to be as equal to console and pc as it could be. thanks.
Teeny Online problem..
I did not expect the game to come out with a mobile version, it caught me off guard when I seen it available for free in the App Store. I was so happy and excited play and the game is just as enjoyable as it is on console. But there is one tiny problem with the game. You see, the offline games work smoothly, while the online games are a little choppy. I’ve checked my network, which is completely fine and I’ve turned of cross-players. I played online twice just fine, but the third time was a bit ridiculous. For some reason, my character seemed to be the only one lagging. Like, my character could be fighting and the next second, it’s lagging and gets shot out of the game. As I said before, I turned off cross-players to see if that would work, but I was still lagging and dying ridiculously. I tried to roll with but it was a bit aggravating. I feel as though the game would be complete if that problem would be fixed. Again, the game is awesome and I really love how it made its way to mobile, please keep it up. :>
I absolutely love this game with a passion. I played this all the time on ps4 and I had a blast every time I played. But now, it’s also on mobile. Which means you can play it on the go without any use of power cords or HDMI cables. And you can use a controller on the mobile version. I would recommend adding the ability to link accounts( ps4-xbox one, pc-mobile, ps4-mobile, mobile-ps4, pc-ps4, etc.) and it would make the game much better. Now, to the real issue. I’ve been playing this for a couple weeks and I tried making me own private custom game room with AI because it’s one of the easiest ways to get coins. But whenever I play on the same game room for about 4-5 minutes, the game crashes and sends me back to my home screen and I lose my progress then I have to restart the whole game. It would really help if you could fix this problem in the next update, thank you.
- 650.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Blue Mammoth Games. All Rights Reserved. Brawlhalla is a registered or unregistered trademark of Blue Mammoth Games in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Mammoth Coins $5.99
- Brawlhalla Battle Pass S2 $9.99
- 340 Mammoth Coins $12.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.